do you use your weeklies??

I'm still experimenting with them at the mo, not going to use any this week, and see what my weigh in is like on Tuesday! Used them last weight and only lost 1/4lb! So will see!! X

Hiya - very rarely. I stick to plan pretty much all the time and only go over on the rare (sadly :() occasion I go out for a meal. I tend to forget about them to be honest!

yes i use most or all of them every week :)

I've used all of mine every week so far - lost 5.5lb the first week, gained 0.5lb the second week and then lost 4lb this week. I'm keeping on doing what I'm doing. :D

yep, eating the weeklies, generally on meals out at the weekend like tonight (my weigh in day also)of to local brewers fayre and will have a meal that i fancy off the menu and enjoy it :)

I use weeklies and activity points. I have alot to loose so I need somewhere to go if I plateau.

When I used all mine I lost 1lb. I asked my leader about it and she said if u use them your weight loss will be 1-2lb a week but u should lose more if u don't use them at all.

I use some but not all. I try and stick to daily pp, but then if I really fancy a chocolate or drink or meal out, I use what ever dailies I have left plus "nick a few" of the weekly ones. I hope that makes sense....I kind of use them as a reserve if needed :)

I use about half on a sunday only and have whatever i want to eat when we go out x

Absolutely. I'm on 29 points a day - that doesn't stretch too far!

Yep I do. I WI Saturday morning and the weeklies get used up on the Saturday evening with either take away, wine etc. I tend to not worry so much about what I eat on a Saturday - although I'm keeping a running total of what weeklies I've used - I don't stress out about going over them.

Of course if it was a massive amount, then I'd worry. But if it's only a few points then I don't worry myself.

I use about 20 of my weeklys ... anymore and it can stifle the weight loss. But I am allowed 44 daily so they keep me going(it'll change I'm sure lol)

hi lauren
This has nothing to do with weekly points lol.. i just dont know how to send you a message.

I am going at 6 tonight to joing I am looking forward to it but not my weight.... let me know how you get on and if you have any idea how to message you that be great.

cheers

jacqui

Back