Do you weigh at home as well

Amen to that though I did slip up yesterday and have 2 cigarettes... :(

Wish I could give up....im puffing more on this diet hmmmmmmmmmppphhhh x well done to those who have tho....big cudos to you all

Chunkychops I know what you mean from smoking around 10 a day before LT I started puffing 20-25 a day on LT. I've been using patches which are working really well & the dreams the first few nights are so vivid & real.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Might give those patches a go then. Never thought they would work in all honesty, but ill have a nosey at my Docs to find out about them. Cheers hun!!!!

I gave up smoking 10 months before I started LT. I now smoke 5 a day! LOL who gives a crap - i have to have some kind of enjoyment!

only been on it just over a week but last week I weighed myself at home about twice and this week i have weighed myself once up to now. but I plan to only go off the figures for the official WI at the pharmacy, I just generally do it to see the numbers going down and keep my motivation up

I weigh everyday too!!!! Gonna ween myself down to every second day tho. Eventually I wanna get down to just my weekly weigh in tho! I'd say I'll be back to every day as I get closer!!!!

Guen

Yep i weigh myself every morning first thing when i'm heating the baby's bottle.

I get on the scales every morning, every night and sometimes during the day... and then stress that i weigh more at night.

lol

i dont weigh myself at all only once a week at d chemist i like the fact of havin that to look forward to each wots the piont in standing on it in d chemist if ye already know

I weigh myself on every scales I find!!! I know it's not good but ......."My name is Sara and I am a scales addict!":break_diet:

Back