Do you weigh yourself?

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Hi folks - interested to hear how many of us weigh ourselves, and how often. As I suffer water retention (have ever since I was 18 and really slim) I weigh myself daily (first thing in am and last thing at night) to map when it is worse. Strange that I've only had retention once during 2 weeks on the this diet (on day of my 1st weigh in - arhh). Perhaps carbs dont do us water retainers much good!!

I do, twice a day usually. I can be as much as 3lbs heavier in the evening.

I weigh myself all the time, I got up for a wee in the middle of the night and weighed myself then! I dont think it puts me off, I love to jump on and off the scales (tmi alert) I always get naked before I weigh myself! ;)

My CDC told me not to weigh myself and the girls that have finished CD in work, have told me not to do it daily, but I still do! It's hard not to. Even seeing that little half a pound not there anymore keeps me going. I bet everyone is a secret weigher! x

Twice a week usually; on a Thursday before my CDC visit and on a Sunday. I go from my own scales (Wii Fit on laminated floor) because I can weigh myself at the same time of the day each time as my CDC appointment time can vary. I've found that if I weigh myself just before I go see my CDC her scales are near as dammit the same as mine so I know I'm not cheating myself :D

All the time! Just cannot stop, not that i've tried to. If i've not lost much it makes me focus and stick to 100% and hit the water to be able to change it, if i have lost it just makes me even more determined to carry on. Always weigh about half hr after getting up, naked every morning so i know theres no other variables affecting me!

All the time, although I seem to be able to control myself more these days. So now I'm down to about 5 times a day! lol

It's not too bad for me; since the Wii Fit means you have to drag the board out, switch the Wii on and go through all the palarva it means I'm not inclined to scale hop. If I had some in the bathroom I'd probably have a peep every time I went for a wee lol

Every time I go to the gym and then sigh and weigh myself when I get home lol.

I weight myself everyday. Only once first thing in the morning after my wee!

If I'm not on those scales, I know that I'm not sticking to my plan and working towards my goals!!

It's part of my strategy of goal setting....

Set a goal, write it down, and work towards it every single day, until it's achieved, then move on to the next thing!!
Weighing is part of the working towards it every single day!

I prefer not to know what my scales say as my CDC's weighs me as less so I don't want to upset myself! When I did WW it was the same, mine weigh heavier so I just go by theirs! :D

I weight myself everyday. Only once first thing in the morning after my wee!

If I'm not on those scales, I know that I'm not sticking to my plan and working towards my goals!!

Weighing is part of the working towards it every single day!

Took the words right outta my mouth! If i am not weighing everyday, then i am clearly avoiding them for a good (or bad lol) reason. I only avoid weighing if i have been naughty.

Thank god i have weighed everyday for the last 5/6 weeks!

x

I weigh myself 1st thing every morning but don't take too much notice until Friday morning which is my official weigh in day. Am hoping for a loss of about 5lbs this Friday morning as will have had a 10 day stint of 100% SS since last Wednesday :D

I used to weight constantly - before I had a wee, and just after weeing. About a hundred times a day!! Honestly, it was bordering on obsessive.

Now I weigh about twice-three times a week at home - always try to do it the same time (ie. 6ish - as my WI time with my Counsellor is 6ish on a Thursday!).

I'm glad i've got out of the habit of doing it all the time - it just messes with your head.

(Although - I use the WI fit board nearly everyday and it tells you your weight, but I don't really take that seriously!) Nice when you see the pounds coming off tho!!

Lynne
x

Hey Cambridge!
Do you think this is great minds think alike or all idiots are the same???? :rolleyes::8855::rotflmao:

I used to only let my CDC weigh me once a week until i bought a wicked set of scales and love them now weigh twice a day! not good i know but cant help it ..

Why i torture myself weighing at night i'll never know as its always 3 pounds heavier than the morning, cant resist though!

Ali- - me and you are boardering on identical weights! go us :D

I do have to say i weigh every morning or every other morning, and i like seeing the results :) i know i shouldn, but my scales are right next to my bed, so an ideal place for me :D

I weigh myself everyday. When I start the plan tomorrow I will weigh myself first thing in the morning to see the results. :)

Back