Dobbie's new leaf

DOBBIE, YOU ARE MAKING ME QUEASY!!!

that it, when you feel down next, im going to get all these positive posts and throw them at you!

Crazy loon:D

PMSL!!! That's not a bad idea - you have my permission to whoop ass if I post that I'm feeling low. I need to harness my positivity today or it'll be a chocolate fest when I get home and I don't want that now do i!!

So Maz - 3.5 hours until we are 2/3 of the way through the day ;)

LOL!! only 2 hours until we are 2 thirds of way through!! i've looked at my watch so much i thought it had stopped!! only an hour until i finish work! :)

We are soooo gonna make it a whole day - yay!!!
I don't finish until 4.30 so just having my 2pm 1/2 shake now .... WTF! I actually had to do some work for a while, can you believe it!!

PMSL Sussex Girl .... I had a feeling I was being watched!!!

Do you know something - you could hand me a jar of the good stuff (aka peanut butter) and a spoon and I would hand it back today!! I'm feeling kinda invincible :D All thanks to you guys cheering me on!!!

Sussex - you got any mini goals on the go i should be aware of????

PMSL Sussex Girl .... I had a feeling I was being watched!!!

Sussex - you got any mini goals on the go i should be aware of????

not really Dobbie - just to get this damn weight off as quick as possible :eek:

I wanted to be under 13 stone by Christmas, but in reality that is pushing it a bit, so I'll just settle for whatever I can get down to. I'm not sure what I'm doing about eating over Xmas yet. I made the mistake of stopping about 3 years ago at Christmas time and never really got back on it properly. Once I start eating all the lovely food around it's just so hard to SS again. :cry:

Aww hun - it's a tough call really to eat or not to eat over Crimbo!
Mind you Crimbo isn't ALL about the food is it? More a time to get together with friends/family and be grateful for what we have. How nice would it be to go flying into the new year knowing that you haven't gained any crimbo excess lbs?!! Now that;s something to be pondered!

Aww hun - it's a tough call really to eat or not to eat over Crimbo!
Mind you Crimbo isn't ALL about the food is it? More a time to get together with friends/family and be grateful for what we have. How nice would it be to go flying into the new year knowing that you haven't gained any crimbo excess lbs?!! Now that;s something to be pondered!

you're right, but we'll probably be having a very quiet Christmas this year and I'll be sat at home with my 2 daughters. The food will be beckoning me I reckon as I have to buy some nice food for them to eat. I'll see nearer the time how I feel, but you're right it would be lovely not to weigh any more in the new year. It's a good way of looking at it :D

Right little chicks - it's nearly time for me to go home :D. Don't think I'll get on here later as BF is coming round tonight ;).

So I just wanted to say a huge :thankyou:to you guys for championing me on today - not sure I would have made anywhere near 2/3 of a day without your support and encouragement!! I fully intend to stay nil by mouth this evening and I think I might just about manage it!!

Maz hun - best of luck for this evening. You can do it!! Will be sending you lots of mental positive vibesto keep you on the straight and narrow. Fingers crossed they reach you ok!

Bye for now - looking forward to posting in the morning to tell you all how good I've been!! :D

Back