Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

WHOPEE I LOST 4.5LBS !!!! The part time dieter has turned full time and look what can be done ! I'm feeling on top of the world today. Looking forward to another good week, at least until Saturday when I go to Edinburgh for the Moonwalk. I'll feel better now in my bra LOL. I need to eat plenty of carbs before the race but hopefully I'll try not to use it as an excuse and the 13+ miles I am walking should go some way to balancing things out ! Here's to another good week.

PS - Leaving those noddles alone won't have done any harm either !!

Well Done on you weight loss you must be thrilled......keep up the good work and good luck for your moonwalk...........xx

I am only doing the half moon - 13 miles. 26 miles seemed impossible when I registered but I am seriously thinking of setting that as my challenge for next year. Now I've lost a bit of weight and have been doing loads of walking it doesn't seem like such a pipe dream now. Thanks for your good luck messages.

Oh my goodness, only 48 hours until moonwalk. I've been told to increase my intake of fluids and carbs, I thought half a bottle of vodka and a plate of chips was just the ticket !

That sounds like the best plan to me lol.

I wish you the best of luck for the moonwalk. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my strole last night. It is a brilliant feeling when you cross that line.

You will do fine and I am sure that the more vodka you drink it can only help LOL

Yep usually find everything seems much better after a few vodkas !

Best save the vodka until afterwards I think. But have you seen the rain ?!?! I think I might need a snorkle and flippers.

Catch up with you on Monday before dreaded weigh in.

Have a good weekend.

Well, I survived ! Completed the 13.1 miles in 4 hours which was exactly what I had hoped for. We finished just after 4am and got back to my friends at 5.30. Had 4 hours sleep and then had to head for the train station. A very tiring but incredibly rewarding weekend. Ate quite a lot including a nice pub lunch on Saturday and cheese on toast at 5.30am on Sunday morning but hope that all the walking will have balanced things out. The atmosphere before and during the walk was amazing and some of the decorated bras were very spectacular ! Will report in after weigh in tonight.

Well done Dobo thats fab.......glad you had a good outcome from it. Definately an achievement.......Well done you xx

Well only 0.5lb off but it all counts. Had eaten quite a long over the weekend, not rubbish particularly but losts of carbs because that is what people were telling me to do and I wasn't counting points. I probably didn't really need to either, it was just an excuse ! Back to it this week. I think we are going to try and go abroad for a week during the school holidays so would really like to get at least another half stone off. I need to loose 1.5lbs next week to get into the 11s so here goes ..

Well done dobo for your 0.5 lb it all counts in the right direction.........Come on you can do it, join me in my 11s next week.......Good luck..............xx

Back