Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Come on Dobo how did ya do??????????

DOBO!! I forgot it was your wi tonight.... c'mon how did you do :)

STS !!! Was quite a relief I have to tell you !! Really really will try hard this week. I think the thing is I am dieting 3.5 days and eating 3.5 days and its just balancing itself out. I think I am going to cut some photos out of the holiday brochure and stick them on my fridge. Please feel free to give me a right royal rollocking if I fall off the wagon this week !

Well done dobo your still on the right track. Keep going mate you will be there soon...........xx

My butt is a pretty big target for you anyway but promise to make it at least a pound smaller next week !

Looks like there is a lot of butt kicking going on this week we all seem to be kicking each others LOL

sts is still very good, you are doing very well. Stay focused and you will get to the prize.

Wow my diary has gone world wide - very exciting ! Been good so far this week. As regular readers will now, usually start to crack on Thursday so will try not to weaken.

Well didn't have a bad week I don't think but missed weigh in last night because my uncle died yesterday. Didn't use it as an excuse to pig out which I suppose is good. Never get weighed anywhere but WW so have no way of checking my weight but will just try and plod on this week. Really need to kick start my diet as I've messed around for the last month at least. Notice we have lots of new ladies joining the WW team and don't want to get left behind so better get loosing !

Hi Dobo
Really sorry to hear about your uncle.
I looked at your ticker and you're practically half way through, well done you!

Thanks for your messages. Uncle was 80 but it is still sad. Have had OK day diet wise today so hope for a lose of some description next monday !

Well it's Friday and I think I've done OK this week, fingers crossed for a loss on Monday. Don't know why I put it down to luck (LOL) if I keep a check of what goes in my mouth I shouldn't need luck should I ? After the week I've had, I think I really deserve a loss - talk about the week from hell. Hectic last week of school for the girls, horrible week at work and my uncle of course.

I think you've done really well Dobo after the week you've had :hug99:, you could have so easily given in but you haven't. Hope you have a good loss on Monday.
xx

Hi. Have to say I'm looking forward to weigh in tonight. Feel like I've done OK this week. Had an Indian on Saturday but no starter or pudding. I've been on a couple of walks aswell so hopefully loose a pound or two. I am only 0.5lb under 12 stone so want to get a bit away from it as it makes such a difference to me been 11st something rather than 12st something !

Half a flipping pound ! Was a bit disappointed but better off than on ! I'm now exactly half way so I guess in theory I could be at target by Christmas !! I felt really good and hoped I had lost a couple of pounds but maybe next week ???

Hi Dobo
A loss is a loss so well done :party0011:! As you say it's better than putting it on. How lovely to think you'll be at goal at christmas, well done for getting half way there and here's to the next half! :)
xx

Back