Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Wow, thank you. Not doing brilliantly this week I have to say. Made sure I wrote down my points today and came to bed before I could go over. Its so easy to fool yourself about the amount of points you've had if you don't write it down. If I can stick to it between now and Monday I could still loose, fingers crossed.

Well I lost 1lb last night. Really wanted that extra half pound as I now weigh exactly 12 stone and was desperate to get into the 11s. I know I say this every Tuesday morning but I am REALLY going to try and be good this week and get under that 12 stone mark. Just had a quick look at the other diaries and a few of us seem to be struggling a bit, this weather doesn't help, fingers crossed that we all have a good week diet wise and things in general and have some good loses next week.

x

O dear, think my idea off getting in to the 11s is well and truely down the pan ! Have had a really hectic and stressful week and diet had gone out of the window. I've had pizza and fish and chips not to mention a heap of chocolate. My reward for getting through each day was food but a much better reward would have been a loss tonight - why do we do it to ourselves !??! Dreading the weigh in tonight but going shopping tonight after class to get stocked up on "good" things and will try again.

Well, can't believe it, I actually lost 0.5lb so i've cracked the 11/12 stone barrier. Only just but I'm there ! Don't really now how I managed it, maybe the binge speeded up my motabolism or something !! I really, really must be good this week because I don't want it to catch up with me and push me back in to the 12s. Happy dieting !!

Well done Dobo Nice one girlie............Here's to a bigger one for us all next week......

At least you have joined me in the 11's now YeeeeHaaaaa

Booked a holiday this lunchtime and I'm v. excited. Got seven weeks to wait and obviously won't be eating between now and then !! Ha Ha only kidding, I mean I'll be following a very sensible, healthy eating plan. I could loose half a stone by then if I frame myself which might squeeze me into a size 14 ! Here we go ..

Canary Islands. Can't wait. Girls really excited. We have been abroad before but my youngest cant rememer. She looked at me last night with her head to one side and said "Is it a different country ?". V. cute !

Diet going well this week but its someones birthday at work today and there are cream cakes calling me from the kitchen !!

Oops, couldn't resist the cake but shared it with the dog so limited the damage. Not sure if it did the dog any good though !!! Water and dry cracker for tea for me !

O dear, knew I shouldn't have had the cake ! Had chocolate and cheese last night. Didn't even enjoy it really, probably because I ate it stood up in the kitchen so no one would see me !! Don't know why I do it, only kidding myself and not doing a very good job of that ! Had yoghurt and special K bar for breakfast and some fruit and a couple of ryvetas with spread cheese on for lunch so ok today. If I can get stick to it now, I might get away with it.

Dreading weigh in tonight. Will be lucky to stay the same. I know 18.5 lbs loss is great and I am pleased but if I did not have these silly weeks where I gain, stay the same or loose 0.5lb, I could be at target by now. Every Tuesday i sit here and type "this week I'm going to be really good" - it usually lasts until Thursday. I will be really disappointed if I'm back at 12 stone something instead of 11 stone something. Don't know how to put those little faces in but if I could, there would be a very sad one here !!!!

I know how you feel mate, I feel exactly the same at the moment. I have not put any on all the way through it so far but two weeks ago I lost 0.5 and then last week sts then this week is TOTM so I am on a right downer about tonight.

Good luck for tonight mate hope we both do well..............xx

Thank you. On one hand, if I gained it might give me the kick up the bum I need but on the other hand I would be gutted and would probably binge just to spite the WW leader for giving me bad news !!! I thought booking a holiday would inspire me but it hasn't, at least not this week anyway. It's not that I'm having massive meals or anything, its just the cheating in between. Think I need to put a lock on the fridge. Hey ho, back to it this week.

Good luck Clair for tonight and be good until Wednesday Marie !

Back