Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Omg, well done you! I love, love, love bacon sarnies. That's willpower for you Dobo, keep it up!
xx

Oooh I love bacon sandwiches... I have baby ones now lol On my crustless bread - 2 bits of Tesco HL bacon with diet flora - 2.5 points :) MAGIC!!!

So much for my determined effort and positive attitude ! I stayed the same last night !! Wasn't good over the weekend I admit but had been really good all week and on two days only had 14 points to save for the weekend. I did not even eat massive amounts, did have chocolate fudge cake and ice cream but only a slice, not the whole bloody thing ! I did have three glasses of wine and an icecream but I thought I'd saved enough points to get away with it. I would have settled for 1lb....

I had been to the gym and been on two walks aswell last week and hadnt spent those points either ! Why is this so hard ??? I am back to it today, 2 alpen light bars for breakfast and I'm only having a fruit salad for lunch which will leave me plenty of my 19 points for later which is when I struggle most.
I know this diet works so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My WW leader is rubbish. She asked me last night if I expected to say the same, when I said no, she simply said "at least you haven't put on" - not very helpful. I really didn't feel it was £5.50 well spent !

Sorry to rant.

You are not a failure and you can do it - look at what you have achieved already:) We all have those rotten weeks when there isnt anything we can pinpoint that has stopped the weightloss. I bet next week you will be delighted with a great loss. Dont give up you are doing really well.
:hug99:

Ax

I have had weeks like that too dobo and it really does get you down BUT (there is a but to this) keep going and you body will kick in again and then you will start losing as you have done before.

Keep it up we all sometimes feel like it is a complete waste of time but it is'nt look how far we have all come. Dont let it put you off. Rant away as much as you like that is what we are here for and get straight back too it.........good luck for next week I am off tomorrow night so wont no how anyone has done for 3 weeks Hmmmmm. xx

I'm not doing WW - but no-one doing any diet is a failure, .... until they give up totally. If you've had a blip week, then it means you are human! It's about picking yourself up, dusting yourself down and getting back on with it. You WILL get there!

Good luck for this week ..... and look forward to seeing a great loss at next weeks WI.

Thanks, I really appreciate your support. It isn't just last week though, I've been messing around for weeks and really thought I was back on track which is why I was so disappointed. I have to carry on though cos I need to loose at least another stone, 2 if I want to be anywhere near slim. I won't give up but it's hard to keep going when you are not getting the rewards each week.

You can do this Dobo, you've come so far. It is disappointing when we have weeks like that but you have to carry on to see the rewards. You are not a failure, certainly not.
Keep with it girl, you'll get there! :hug99:
xx

Hi. Had a big binge on Monday after weigh in but back on track now. Thanks for all your positive comments and encouragement.

Back