Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Thanks Nails. Its very slow but I've only myself to blame but it is nearly a stone and a half and back in January I would have been delighted if someone had said I would loose that amount. Even though the losses are slow, I still feel quite positive most of the time and will just plod along. I know if I could have one really good week I could loose 2 or 3lbs and that would give my total loss a bit of a boost. Its pathetic really when you see how well other people do but I just loose will power every week after 3 or 4 days.

But you're losing and as you know that's the main thing, we all do it at different rates, imagine being 1.5 stone on!
You're doing really well, just carry on doing what you're doing and you'll be there before you know it.
xx

I know and I've just given Marie a right rollocking about not been positive about the stone she's lost. We can all give advice but not always take it can't we ? Thanks for your support, I am pleased really and will get there in the end !

Well done Dobo, it does'nt matter how slow or how fast it comes off as long as you are heading in the right direction.

Remind me of that when I am having a few bad weeks again will you lol. This one was a good one but for 3 weeks it has been sts of 0.5 lb of keep going and it will start coming off again.

WELL DONE!!

Have very bad feeling about tonight !! Might be slipping back the wrong way. Don't know what is wrong with me. On the old eat cos I'm miserable, miserable cos I'm fat roundabout and can't get off !
Will report in tomorrow with news of tonight's weigh in !

Look forward to hearing how you got on Dobo.
How are you feeling today?
xx

Half a pound on last night, that's the half pound I lost last week !! What an idiot. Gave myself a good talking to last night and am really determined to stick to my points this week. My tracker is on the work surface and I've dusted of my points calculator. It has cost me £20 in money to loose 0.5lb in weight in July, how silly is that ? There was a notice at the meeting last night to say the fee is increasing in August (£5.40 I think). I don't mind paying if I am loosing but this is ridiculous and I only have myself to blame. I've changed my "mood" to inspired cos I couldn't find determined but that's how I feel today.

we all have bad times but you sound determined to soldier on, so i wish you good luck

. I've changed my "mood" to inspired cos I couldn't find determined but that's how I feel today.

Good on ya Dobo.....Im sure this week will be "the week" for you. ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling determind, we're behind you all the way, you can do it! Best of luck for this week.
xx

Well day one over, and i managed to save 5 points. Won't do that everyday I know but it will get me off to a good start. Still feeling good and very positive. Even went for a walk yesterday lunchtime.
I'm at a Christening on Satuday but not too worried, I tend not to eat when lots of people are about because I worry that they'll look at me and think "not surprised she's fat, putting that amount of food away !", I'm more a secret kitchen eater ! Day two - bring it on !!

Keep it up Dobo! Here's to a great weight loss for you.
xx

Day three and still doing ok. It is someone's birthday at work and I turned down bacon sandwiches this morning !!

Back