Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

Just had two days at home with the girls and its sooo much harder to stick to diet when I am not at work. Think i'm doing OK just need a loss to get me in a positive mood again. Sorry I'm think I'm turning in to a moaner !!

:hug99:hey don't worry about it love, you're not moaning just sounding off really, we're all here and behind you all the way :)
xx

Hi. Was thinking about changing classes but I've made enquiries now and the one I was hoping to switch to has closed. I know my WW leader is not really to blame for my recent lack of success, let's face it, she doesn't hold me down and force feed me but I'm just looking for motivation. I feel terrible moaning when people like poor Starlight are really sticking to their diet and not loosing and I'm messing around but I can't help feeling diasappointed that nothing at all is happening. I am exercising and cutting down on food even if I do go off track a little bit. Have two more Monday nights before my holidays. Am tempted to throw towel in until I come back but I could easily start my hols 4 pound heavier than I am now if I do that and that would be a disaster so I guess I'm off to class again tonight to pay 5.50 and not loose !! :mad: All my own fault I know. :cry:

It is disheartening Dobo, but as Marie said just think how well you've done and let that drive you on.
Is your WW not very supportive or giving you advice or are you just looking for a fresh start somewhere else?
Well done on going to get weighed tonight, you could definately have come off the rails but you didn't so good on you!
Let us know how you get on love.
xx

Well girls I lost 0.5lb. !!! That half pound has been on and off more times this last 6 weeks than I care to remember ! I'm now a whole pound under the 12 stone mark which is good and I do feel more positive than I did yesterday. I usually have a binge on Monday after weigh in but I only had a curly wurly (yummy) and pointed it in so I have started on the right track and already have one good day under my belt this week. I didn't really think I deserved a treat because I'd already had several over the previous seven days !!

Well done Dobo, it's great when you go under that stone isn't it :D Sounds like you're really positive and on track, keep it up love.
xx

So far so good this week. Have been checking the points on some of the things I thought I new and have had a bit of a shock ! I've been doing this 6 months now and thought I knew most things I eat. Longly Farm cottage cheese bit of a shock, 3 points for half a tub and a kit kat is 2.5 - will stick to my yummy Alpen Light bars in future, they are only 1 point.

sometimes it does us good to reasses & re check things. You've discovered you were eating more points than you thought & so now you will be more dilligent & it might just be what you need to help you stay on track.
thanks for the alpen light points, will treat myself to some & for just 1 point too !!
xx :)

Hi Dobo, lovely to hear you sounding so positive again!! xxx

Hi Paula, doing good, thanks for asking. This is day 4 and I've not gone over my points once yet which is great by my standards ! Feeling really positive. Tracker on kitchen worksurface and I am religiously filling it in. Out with my friends on Friday but I'm going to drive and save some points there. I do like a drink but I'd like to be slim more and I'm happy enough to just get the chance to catch up and have a girlie night.

Sounds like you are having a great week. I know what you mean about points - I have had some shockers myself. I have been munchin on seeds and almonds (handfuls!) and they are really high in points - that has been knocked on the head!
Good for you on Friday night. I offer to drive aswell. Sometimes I really resent using points on alcohol - I sit there thinking I could have a packet of crisps and a small cruchie instead of these drinks - what am I like!

Ax

Back