Dobo's Diary - Diary of a part time dieter !!!

You're doing great Dobo, you sound so focused, I'm really impressed you're driving Fri, it shows how determind you are.
Keep it up and have a great night out.
xx

Youve gone quiet missus... hope everything is ok :)

Hi, I'm here. Usually a monday to friday mini member cos I don't get chance to go on the computer much at home and have to sneak on during work time ! Had a good night last night, drove so no alcohol and had chicken salad with vinegrette dressing which I think should have been ok. Did have a couple of slices of garlic bread which was just too yummy to resist but not a bad effort and because I had a friend staying over, I didn't come home and have a midnight feast ! LOL.

Have been shopping today with DD1 (age 11), managed to get everthing we wanted for hols without falling out so that's pretty good result !!

V tired now, need to get to sleep. Will bob on Monday after weigh in but I've finished work for two weeks so will not be on much. Canary Islands on Wednesday for a week - Yipee !

Hope you all do ok while I'm away.

Hi dobo,glad you had a lovely night and well done missus for sticking to it.Hope you have a lovely holiday and get some well deserved sunshine.It is absolutly peeing down here:cry:

Whopee I lost 1.5lbs. That the best I've done for weeks and weeks. Will probably put it on while I'm away but still feel great tonight. Think this will be it for me for a week or so. Hope everyone keeps on track and thanks, as always, for the great support I get from all the WW gang.

Haven't updated by tracker but its now 20.5lbs and I'm over half way - yipee !!!

Well done Dobo, you deserve it for sticking to it despite the low losses the last few weeks. Have a lovely time away xxx

Yay, well done Dobo :party0011:
Have a great holiday love.
xx

Hi everyone, back to work today after a two week holiday. We had a fantastic time - lovely weather, lots of r&r and the kids had a ball. Expecting a gain tonight but must say that on holiday I actually felt OK about my size. Would have prefered another stone off but on the whole, not too bad. No bikini for me but I did wear a costume and wore shorts and didn't hide under a towel the whole time !

When I checked last night, there had been over 10000 posts since my last visit so don't think I'll ever catch up ! Hope you are all doing OK and good luck for this week's weigh ins.

Welcome back dobo, glad you had a lovely time, thats what holidays are for. Not to worry if you have put a bit on. I came back last sunday and I had gained 2.5 lbs but that came off this week with an extra .5 lb hehe.

Good luck for tonight and nice to see you back!!!!! xx

Back