Dobo's diary - New thread, new ticker, new start !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dobo, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD (ex-WW)
    I joined WW in January 2007 and successfully lost a stone in weight by easter that year. I dropped a dress size and on the whole felt quite pleased with myself. That is when the problem started ... for the rest of the year I continued going to class every week and even went to the gym regularly (only once a week but every week) but my weight stayed pretty much the same, give or take a pound or two. I just lost momentum - gain a pound, loose a pound, stay the same, something I'm sure a few of you are familiar with. I rejoined WW on Monday, got a new card, disgarded my two silver sevens, got all the books and this week i'm trying a fresh start. Although I am pleased that I have lost that stone and kept it off, I need to loose at least another one and maybe even 2. I have set my tracket back to zero and reset my target. If it takes me all year to loose another stone I can live with that but I need to get things moving in the right direction. Every Sunday I eat like a mad women thinking tomorrow is day 1 of my new diet but by Wednesday it is faltering again. I am just hoping that this time I find the "click" again.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Welcome back Dobo. You will be fine hun, fresh year, fresh ticker and fresh start xxxx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya mate and welcome back!

Good luck and keep those positive vibes coming!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.