Dobo's diary - New thread, new ticker, new start !

Dobo

I joined WW in January 2007 and successfully lost a stone in weight by easter that year. I dropped a dress size and on the whole felt quite pleased with myself. That is when the problem started ... for the rest of the year I continued going to class every week and even went to the gym regularly (only once a week but every week) but my weight stayed pretty much the same, give or take a pound or two. I just lost momentum - gain a pound, loose a pound, stay the same, something I'm sure a few of you are familiar with. I rejoined WW on Monday, got a new card, disgarded my two silver sevens, got all the books and this week i'm trying a fresh start. Although I am pleased that I have lost that stone and kept it off, I need to loose at least another one and maybe even 2. I have set my tracket back to zero and reset my target. If it takes me all year to loose another stone I can live with that but I need to get things moving in the right direction. Every Sunday I eat like a mad women thinking tomorrow is day 1 of my new diet but by Wednesday it is faltering again. I am just hoping that this time I find the "click" again.

Back