doctors today... happy days!

sammyd

evening all,
did the old docs today again, really can't believe how quick that comes around!..
well happy and dropped 9kg since the last visit, not sure why but only gave me another months supply of the good stuff instead of the usual 2... but hey ho I was surprised to scoop any at all!..
don't really like to brag or show off but I'm coming up on 4 stone...
and really looking forward to next summer!!..
...... :0)

9kg is 19.8lbs aka just over a stone and a half - freking well done you!!

Over what time period was this over?

x

Sammy you are doing amazing . :)

Will you post some before and after pics for us please :). ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Sammy you are doing amazing . :)

Will you post some before and after pics for us please :). ??

hiya sugar!..
sound great but was 10 weeks.. so spot on he money really!..
lol I'll sort some photos sugar "I'm still a right ugly bugger though".. :-0

That's still great in 10 weeks, I did wonder how the hell you'd have done it in 4 weeks, I'd have to remove a limb!!!

Lexie2005 said:
That's still great in 10 weeks, I did wonder how the hell you'd have done it in 4 weeks, I'd have to remove a limb!!!

been a long n rocky road!... but if I'm honest much easier than I thought!.. I'm sure not obsessing, putting it to the back of my mind was my saviour! lol X

Sammy I'm pretty sure none of us are gorgeously stunning but I'm sure your wife thinks you're a hunk :)

toofatkat said:
Sammy I'm pretty sure none of us are gorgeously stunning but I'm sure your wife thinks you're a hunk :)

uuuuurgh well if she does, she's real good at keeping that to her self!!.. lol
just asked me kid and she will pop some photos on tomorrow for me!.. I've a right beauty from the summer at my brothers wedding!.. oh Lordy I still have nightmares about that bloody suit, and the fact I had to drive 20 miles to the fat man shop for a shirt that fitted!.. staggering really!..
life's sooooo much better now!.. :0)

It's incredible what we put up with and think is fairly normal

There's nothing like that feeling when you go to a 'normal' persons shop and realise that you fit into things.

What are you wearing for Christmas sammy? What is the male version of the little black dress?

Back