Doctor's Visit

anne-mariep

Silver Member
So i havnt been feeling 'right' since Sat so i decided i had better go the doctor. (also needed a sick note since didnt go in2 work yesterday and only lasted 2 hours today)

i was very scared as i havnt told my doc i was doin lipotrim so wasnt looking forward to its the diet its the diet. It wasnt my normal doctor but she was SO nice and understanding. She didnt know anything about it but googled it and of course got all the bad things first haha! she listened to everything i had to say i went threw all the stages, tfr, refeed then maintainance told her how much i had learnt and grown throughout the last 11 weeks. She really listened it was so nice.

So anyway, as i posted earlier the pharmacist will only allow me do one more week on TFR and my doctor agrees. She congratulated me on my weight loss but she seems to think there is something wrong with my liver and maybe my muscles. Im goin for blood tests on friday anyway. Ive been told before there might be something wrong with my liver but silly me i never went and got the blood tests.

Last time i went to the doctors few weeks before i started LT they thought i had a viril infection but cudnt figure out which one and supposibly i still have it but because my body is goin through so many changes the doctor cant distinguish between wat is normal and wat isnt. So refeeding is now definite.

I was gonna try see if i cud get a different pharmacist next week and do another week (so sneaky haha) but as my health is now being looked at i cant.

Just so everyone knows muscle pain is quite normal when you lose lots of weight fast as is bone pain(not extreme of course) its because the spine and all major bones must shift in order to recify the embalance caused by a big loss. I didnt know this had a feeling but wasnt sure. So now i can relax about my weird spine haha and knees and hips etc etc.

Well sorry bout the long winded post. Im very weird at the moment cant shut up. feel drunk haha!

naughty u! u should have had them blood tests ages ago! but never mind i hope its nothing too bad. congrats about the refeed tho ur doc is probably right, u dont wanna look 2 skinny that not healthy. Hope u feel better soon xx

I hope all is well hun.

Wow! I did not know that, that was the cause of the pain, how interesting.

Yep madness isnt it! Amazing what the body does to adjust.

Hi Anne-Marie, you really must get your blood tests done, hun. You`ve done so well with LT so far, and if after the tests, you are found to be fit and healthy again, you may well be able to get the last of your weight off with LT once and for all. But your health is so important, as i`m sure you well know, so please take your doctor`s advice and refeed for now, and let us know how you are doing. Take care, and best of luck. x :)

So wierd! so it's kinda like fat has been spreading out and forcing our bones out.

Hi Anne-Marie, you really must get your blood tests done, hun. You`ve done so well with LT so far, and if after the tests, you are found to be fit and healthy again, you may well be able to get the last of your weight off with LT once and for all. But your health is so important, as i`m sure you well know, so please take your doctor`s advice and refeed for now, and let us know how you are doing. Take care, and best of luck. x :)

Ill prob just lose the last bit on maintainance. I wont be allowed back on TFR because of my BMI and my goal is supposibly to low so mite never reach my goal tempted to change it but feels like cheating. Haha! Thanks Ill defo sort my health out have blood tests friday off work for the rest of the week refeed planning will fill my days haha!

Gosh, AnneMarie, that is bad news that your muscle pains etc are linked to needing blood tests for liver function etc. Hope all goes well with the results.
The Doc sounds lovely to have taken the time to listen about LT and no doubt you gave a very comprehensive account of its benefits. At least refeed is a definite for you now so no trying to be a sneaky little minx and staying on tfr. Health comes first. Will be good to get the blood tests as it will show how pure your system is after all the weeks of clean living!!! No stodge, no drink!! Keep us posted on how you go. Hope you are feeling a bit better in yourself this evening. Are you off work for the week now?

Gosh, AnneMarie, that is bad news that your muscle pains etc are linked to needing blood tests for liver function etc. Hope all goes well with the results.
The Doc sounds lovely to have taken the time to listen about LT and no doubt you gave a very comprehensive account of its benefits. At least refeed is a definite for you now so no trying to be a sneaky little minx and staying on tfr. Health comes first. Will be good to get the blood tests as it will show how pure your system is after all the weeks of clean living!!! No stodge, no drink!! Keep us posted on how you go. Hope you are feeling a bit better in yourself this evening. Are you off work for the week now?

yep i never take days off but i need to start tinking bout my health ive always went back to work 2 early and not concentrated on getting better its a ting in my family. Yeah i felt really naughty telling you guys that i was gonna try trick the pharmacist into letting me stay on but honesty is the way forward so thought it best.

Thanks for the post. in a way lipotrim may have helped the doctors find out wats been wrong with me for the last 2 years so another reason to thank it! :)

Good job that you are taking the time off to rest up. Work will manage well enough without you. You can plan out all these lovely refeed menus of yours. Keep warm and keep up the fluids.

Hiya, I,ve just noticed that your current BMI is 22.9, thats right in the middle and a perfect weight. If they are all telling you its time for refeed then maybe it is. I think you may have set your goal weight to low cos in your picture you look great and really skinny. You will probably lose more weight on maintanence but you have to put your health 1st and get those flippin blood tests done!!!! Keep us posted xxx

Hiya, I,ve just noticed that your current BMI is 22.9, thats right in the middle and a perfect weight. If they are all telling you its time for refeed then maybe it is. I think you may have set your goal weight to low cos in your picture you look great and really skinny. You will probably lose more weight on maintanence but you have to put your health 1st and get those flippin blood tests done!!!! Keep us posted xxx

Thanks Jane yeah im starting to tink my goal weight was low i didnt pick it which was prob my first mistake but id never been a healthy weight so i didnt know wat to choose. yeah ill lose the rest on Maintainance anyway at least that way i can exercise something ive been dying to try since i lost the weight.

Good luck with your journey your doing very well ive been readin your posts and you seem in the right frame of mind. xxx

I've been getting muscle pain and had some blood tests which my doctor said showed I had some inflammation so I have to go and get some more blood tests. My doctor was fine for me to continue on CD as she said it wasn't cause by it. I did not know that muscle pain could be caused by quick weight loss as the body has to rebalance itself out. Where did you find that information?? I'd be really interested. All the best for your journey x

I've been getting muscle pain and had some blood tests which my doctor said showed I had some inflammation so I have to go and get some more blood tests. My doctor was fine for me to continue on CD as she said it wasn't cause by it. I did not know that muscle pain could be caused by quick weight loss as the body has to rebalance itself out. Where did you find that information?? I'd be really interested. All the best for your journey x

The doctor told me i told her where all the pains were and she said it was basically to do with my body realigning itself. My spine was very sore as well as my hips and knees and she was telling me that as the weight distribution has changed in my body i am now walking with the wrong posture for my body type. It totally makes sense as i have been noticing that i always lended forward like in on myself whereas with the weight loss i feel like my neck and back need to be straighter its prob a brain ting too coz you get more confidence wen you lose weight so you hold yourself higher.

But i did think before i asked her that my balance had changed so she kinda just confirmed my suspicions. It makes sense dat our center of grafity wud change as with being overweight we wud tend to have sore backs and joints etc from the extra weight.

The doc seemed to be more worried that my muscles were breaking down so dats wat she will be testing for and liver function she didnt explain why. ah well my doc didnt say there was anything wrong with lipotrim she basically thinks i shud refeed coz im getting too thin and doesnt want it to become a problem(haha me too thin, funny)

I see, good luck with the tests. My blood tests just showed some inflammation in my joints so I'm due to have some more completed in a few weeks. Hopefully everything will be fine. Well done on your loss between xx

Anne-Marie! :whoopass:

Don't neglect your health sweetie. You kind of feel like a little Sister to me! So hearing that you've haven't had the blood tests done before when you were told that there may be something wrong makes me sad but angry. Don't you dare even think about staying on LT when you've been told enough is enough, or I'll be down to Kildare to give you a good talking to!

After reading this I'm delighted that you're refeeding. Your body has had enough and needs good nutritious food to repair and relax. It's all good sweetie. You'll soon have the best health you've ever had. Keep thinking positive.

I'm so glad the Doctor confirmed what I've been telling people! So I wasn't talking sh*te! All our bones and muscles need time to readjust and redistribute. Makes sense really when you think about it. I also think we have to correct and adjust our posture. I've found that helps a lot.

You make sure you rest up, and do exactly what the Doctor and pharmacist ordered! It's so important to do what you're told. It's great that you're in good hands and being well looked after.

Bring on the refeed! The support you'll get from here will help immensely sweetie. You're not on your own.

Loads of love,

X

Hi Ann Marie

So glad you went to the doctor and now have some peace of mind as to what the general achiness is, that should definitely help you relax a bit. Good luck with the tests, shall be thinking of you, be sure and let us know how you get on when you get the results back.

I had to laugh when you made the comment about being too thin hehe, I can relate to that mindset, when you've had a weight problem you can never imagine yourself being on the other side of it can you? You look fantastic, I just had a sneaky peak at your photos, well done on all your hard work to date, it's certainly paid off big time for ya ^.^

Anne-Marie! :whoopass:

Don't neglect your health sweetie. You kind of feel like a little Sister to me! So hearing that you've haven't had the blood tests done before when you were told that there may be something wrong makes me sad but angry. Don't you dare even think about staying on LT when you've been told enough is enough, or I'll be down to Kildare to give you a good talking to!

After reading this I'm delighted that you're refeeding. Your body has had enough and needs good nutritious food to repair and relax. It's all good sweetie. You'll soon have the best health you've ever had. Keep thinking positive.

I'm so glad the Doctor confirmed what I've been telling people! So I wasn't talking sh*te! All our bones and muscles need time to readjust and redistribute. Makes sense really when you think about it. I also think we have to correct and adjust our posture. I've found that helps a lot.

You make sure you rest up, and do exactly what the Doctor and pharmacist ordered! It's so important to do what you're told. It's great that you're in good hands and being well looked after.

Bring on the refeed! The support you'll get from here will help immensely sweetie. You're not on your own.

Loads of love,

X

Oh i feel like your my big sis and i dont have any sisters so its more special. Haha! Ive always been very relaxed about my health even thou i always end up having weird illnesses think dats why i dont have tests coz the doctors always take so long to figure out wats wrong with me. Ah well i have gotten a kick off you (haha) which i need to be honest. I tink everyone thought i shud stop but they were afraid to say it coz now everyone is telling me that they thought i shud stop even my dad which surprised me.

Getting excited and very nervous bout refeed i will definitely be on here looking for advice and hopefully giving some aswell. :):):):)

Hi Ann Marie

So glad you went to the doctor and now have some peace of mind as to what the general achiness is, that should definitely help you relax a bit. Good luck with the tests, shall be thinking of you, be sure and let us know how you get on when you get the results back.

I had to laugh when you made the comment about being too thin hehe, I can relate to that mindset, when you've had a weight problem you can never imagine yourself being on the other side of it can you? You look fantastic, I just had a sneaky peak at your photos, well done on all your hard work to date, it's certainly paid off big time for ya ^.^

Yeah i thought it was hilarious wen the doc said she wanted to weigh me so it didnt become a problem like i was gonna become anorexic or something. hahaha! Im still looking for before photos i will put some up and more now photos with tight clothes on haha!

Yay!!! You can't have too many before and after pictures on here, that'd be so great!! :)

Back