doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you hun, they wont beat me x

This is why I wanted a gastric band to stop me regaining, I know all we can about gastric bands cheating them etc but mrs lever has hit the nail on the head we all just want to keep it off 22 years I've Bern trying.

TBH losing it is the easy part maintaining is simply tough xx

hi mrs lever:)
i think it's a good idea to go see your doctor for a chat.
hopefully the doc will be an understanding type,and you'll end up armed with more info on weightloss,a bit of a boost,cos if they're worth their salt they'll make no bones about telling you what a great start you have made,and if you feel you have things you'd like to talk to a counsellor about they can put you in touch.
i think it's a positive step forward.:)

and after what happened to you in tesco so recently,knowing just how awful cruel,ignorant,thoughtless people can make you feel.:cry:
i totally take my hat off to you for keeping going,and checking out all your options.
strikes me you have balls!...erm..well actually,now i come to think about it,paobably not!but you know what i mean!;)
good luck babe.:)

This is why I wanted a gastric band to stop me regaining, I know all we can about gastric bands cheating them etc but mrs lever has hit the nail on the head we all just want to keep it off 22 years I've Bern trying.

TBH losing it is the easy part maintaining is simply tough xx

You will do it hun and by any way which suits you, my half sister is having a gastric band in 2 weeks, she has had to pay private though even though she is over 19stone. I dont want to go down that route but i support her decision

I certainly don't think going to the doctor will do you any harm, hopefully they will be able to help you out :) though as starlight says if you have anything available through work that could be a good option? Anyway I hope that you get what you need and remember we are all here for you too :) xx

i think it would be good for you to go have a chat with him as staying in the house since the tesco incident wont be good for you xx

hope the drs goes well, maybe dont mention ww as iv heard that the drs can prescribe ww/sw memberships for 12wks at a time also depending on where you live gym passes for 12wks as well, if you say your on ww the dr may just say to stick with it, just trying to help if you can get some free classes then good xx

hope the drs goes well, maybe dont mention ww as iv heard that the drs can prescribe ww/sw memberships for 12wks at a time also depending on where you live gym passes for 12wks as well, if you say your on ww the dr may just say to stick with it, just trying to help if you can get some free classes then good xx

realistically if you go to the doctors and ask for councelling about your weight then the first thing that hes going to ask is about your diet. Besides not many doctors actually do the WW 12 week plan. it depends on which health authority youre in as they have to pay it. I think its more omportant to be honest with him as to whats going on. If you go to a doctor about weight related issues and say youre not on any diet, then Id think the first thing hes going to do is expect you to start one. At least being honest and saying youre doing WW shows youre actually helping yourself and might even HELP you get counselling.

I know what its like going to the doctors armed asking for help. Im off to mine this morning, and have to bring in evidance of what id like and probebly the power of persuation needs to be used too.

Sorry you cancelled your appointment, if you decide to make another appointment, hope it goes well for you. x

dont dislike your view on relevant matters but it wasnt relevant never mentioned surgery or pills. :confused:

you said and i quote;

Fell a bit daft really, can they actually do anything

DO anything! ... when i read that i take it was you wanting something done in terms of you losing weight.. and seeing as your already on WW to me and you may not want to admit it to everyone or even yourself, but your secretly hoping they will suggest pills or an op tbh, i'm not going to lying and be all 'ohhh i'm so sorrrry! i thought you meant this or that' no straight down the line i give it you to how it is, people don;t often like my forward approach but tbh, if people hadn't of been this way towards me, i wouldn't still be here today in more ways than just losing weight.

I dislike the topic you actually intended to see the doctor about i can't even talk about that kind of things due to personal reasons i'd rather just bypass it and move to the stuff that i know more about.. WW and how it works, that's why i stated that you can go to your doctors but if you tell them your on ww they will say to stick at it, and maybe go back in a months time if it's not doing the trick.

what you went through is awful i know that, but tbh, everyone goes through it, some react badly to it, some like size102b said thrive from it and it actually motivates them.

I'm sure 98% probably 100% actually have been bullied and subjected to abuse, and i know you need to vent it out etc, but i dislike knowing that these kind of people actually make people feel so down about themselves! you've lost 9lbs!!!! you should feel amazing and be thinking 'i'm going to show those B*****ds !! not swamping off and feeling low, yes it's hard and difficult but hey that's life tbh.

I know people dislike me on here;

certain individuals;

I think some of the things said are a little harsh we should be supporting people through weight loss not accusing them of giving up.

:D Am i bothered though?

but tbh i'm here to have a better life and help people along the way, if you don't want that help then honestly just turn around and say that you would rather i'd not help you, and that goes for everyone else, i really don't mind! i'll just keep in background and not post anymore, apart from my updates, cause obviously people really dislike my blunt open approach oh well

i would say good luck, but you'd probably take that the wrong way too. So bye.

Last edited:
hey mrs lever.
hope the gym goes well for you:)
i've never had the guts for that(excuse the pun:giggle:),even when i was slim!!
go you!

Thank you miss bee and for your message and support

Smirky i know what i want and it is not pills i never wanted you to lie everyone is entitled to an opinion, was just saying you got the wrong end of the stick. For example originally implying i had not gone because i had gone off plan but You obviously want to make some argument about it and that s not what im here for. Good luck with your weigh ins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back