Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dodgy stomach

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hey guys

Started SW on monday (again) lol

had a good 2 days on tuesday and wednesday, although both days went to exactly 18.5 syns, so am having just 6 syns today and tomorrow. However Im doing my first green day today and my day so far has been like this:

Breakfast: Special k and skimmed milk
    Lunch: Spaghetti with 2 tbsp of low fat creme fraiche (massive bowl of spaghetti might i add! lol)
    Dinner: Jacket potato, one half tuna and peppers and another half cottage cheese
    and have had a muller light and minimilk to snack on today.

It's not been as MUCH as I would usually eat, and I had a lecture at uni today that went 4 hours with just a 15min break and had no food on me! Although I was hungry by the time i got home, very hungry!

However today my stomach has been churning, making gurgly noises and I've been feeling SO bloated and full- is this typical for a green day? Is it something I'm eating?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I suffer like this whenever I have a Green Day, but if you have a Red Day tomorrow that bloated feeling will go.

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I am reading this right, you seem to have had a load of carbohydrates and almost no vegetables (apart from the peppers) and no fruit. Maybe a bit more of a balance might help?

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My stomach has been exactly the same hun. But ive not had any green days but have been eating a lot of fruit.

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    How many syns for your special K? I woulod have saved my syns for a snack later. Have a bit more veg and fibre maybe that would sort it out. x

7. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers

special k sustain is a hex b choice

8. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    aahhh was getting excited coz I love special K wif red berries, was hoping it was HEB, should have known better, will look out for those ones.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.