Dodgy stomach

NN89

Sexy Member
Hey guys

Started SW on monday (again) lol

had a good 2 days on tuesday and wednesday, although both days went to exactly 18.5 syns, so am having just 6 syns today and tomorrow. However Im doing my first green day today and my day so far has been like this:

Breakfast: Special k and skimmed milk
Lunch: Spaghetti with 2 tbsp of low fat creme fraiche (massive bowl of spaghetti might i add! lol)
Dinner: Jacket potato, one half tuna and peppers and another half cottage cheese
and have had a muller light and minimilk to snack on today.

It's not been as MUCH as I would usually eat, and I had a lecture at uni today that went 4 hours with just a 15min break and had no food on me! Although I was hungry by the time i got home, very hungry!

However today my stomach has been churning, making gurgly noises and I've been feeling SO bloated and full- is this typical for a green day? Is it something I'm eating?

I suffer like this whenever I have a Green Day, but if you have a Red Day tomorrow that bloated feeling will go.

If I am reading this right, you seem to have had a load of carbohydrates and almost no vegetables (apart from the peppers) and no fruit. Maybe a bit more of a balance might help?

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

How many syns for your special K? I woulod have saved my syns for a snack later. Have a bit more veg and fibre maybe that would sort it out. x

aahhh was getting excited coz I love special K wif red berries, was hoping it was HEB, should have known better, will look out for those ones.

Back