Dodgy tummy! help!

emmamissfun

I am sorry if this is too much information but I was needing a little advice or to see if anyone else has experinced this.

I feel 100%, no tummy aches or anything but I have diarrhea and although there isnt much to come out its literally running out when I have to go. Ive been about 3 times today. Im trying to drink lots of water and sticking to my packs.
What could it be and should I be worried?

Deleting my rubbish advice, always read everything ;)

Last edited:
If your in ur 7th week tho I wouldnt have thought its ur body getting used to it, I heard someone saying the bars can have a laxative effect, do you have them? If your worried I would consult Exante or your dcotor.xx

Oh sorry I didn't see you were in your seventh week. Yeah someone told me the bars can do this but maybe best to get advice from your GP.

I get the odd day where I'm like that too. Actually thankful for it if it's just before weigh in day!

Have you maybe picked up a tummy bug?

I used to suffer from the opposite!

However, it could be a bug you've picked up thats nothing to do with the diet, when theres un wanted germs in our system its not unusual for our bodies to want it out, quick! (EEEK!)

Make sure you drink plenty as you'll be passing lots of water which will leave you feeling a bit rough.

If it was a bug u would at the least have a temperature even if u didn't have stomach cramps, but more likely to have both. Keep an eye on it and if it doesnt go in a few days see the doc.xx

Thanks! I will give it a couple of days and if its not clearer up I will speak to a Dr. I think it could just be a little tummy bug. Im not gonna take anything to stop it cause I really dont want to get all bunged up!

I do have the bars, I have had them since day 1 and this is the first time Ive had a problem.

Hopefully it will just pass, I did think last night my tummy was making ALOT of noises. Hopefully it will pass!

Thank you for all your help!

A gurgly tummy is what happens right before I get days like this too.
My dodgy tummy has only ever lasted 1 day at a time so hopefully you'll be fine by tomorrow.

I have no idea why we randomly get days like this.
I have a bar a day, drink 3-4 litres of water a day and do the same thing every single day! So there isn't anything I can tell that causes it....just our bodies playing up I guess!

Aww hope your tummy is better soon emmamissfun - if your symptoms persist for more than 48 hours and/or you have any other symptoms (tummy ache, fever, hot then cold hot then cold) best get checked out by a doctor.

My tummy has been growling at me within the past hour :/ hope nothing untoward is going to happen!

I sometimes get this if I haven't been for a while. I go days with nothing and then it's all in a rush to get out!!

Back