Does 1 cheat ruin the whole week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clafairy, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. clafairy

clafairy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All

Just a quick question I may be going out for a friends birthday on Saturday for a meal, really want to go as I have not seen some people for ages! If I try and pick the lowest calorie thing on the menu should this ruin my whole week, as I have been so good so far!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    it isbest avoided but if you really want to thenstick to chicken and salad. Avoid carbs and alcohol!

4. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    No not really, so long as it doesn't kick you out of ketosis. Try low carb and high protein (chicken/fish) with salad and loads of water

5. clafairy

clafairy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have already said I am not drinking! That's a big thing for me as I do love my drink lol!!

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    cambridge isnt just to do with low calories.. its got a big thing to do with carbs..

And affecting your week depends on what you eat.. if you stuck to chicken and salad.. protein.. then probably not.. but it can lead to cheating..

x x x

7. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

I have had many bad days on my journey, you just need to brush yourself off & pretend it never happened. And yes, lean & GREEN IS THE WAY TO GO!

8. sav1990

sav1990 Addicted to this site lol

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Mix
    Thank you I am not alone just done the supid thing today ate wrong dam wrong but tomorrow kicking my butt into shape and restarting.
    Rome was not built in a day and neither it was destroyed in a day so up and forward. Don't beat yourself up tomorrow is another day. xxx:tear_drop:

9. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    well i think my 'cheat' last saturday has helped me lol...

i went to pizza express and had tomato and mozzarella starter and a warm chick salad for main. with loads of water to wash it down...

i lost 4lbs that week and i normally only lose 3lbs a week MAX!!!

maybe the food pushed through any blockages and gave me a little nudge... just dont go carb crazy or you will need to do 3 induction days again to get back into ketosis.

good luck with your decision x

ps be careful as you need to be 100% motivated to get back on track after a 'cheat', whether its planned or not it can lead to further nibbling!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.