Does 1 cheat ruin the whole week?

clafairy

Hi All

Just a quick question I may be going out for a friends birthday on Saturday for a meal, really want to go as I have not seen some people for ages! If I try and pick the lowest calorie thing on the menu should this ruin my whole week, as I have been so good so far!

No not really, so long as it doesn't kick you out of ketosis. Try low carb and high protein (chicken/fish) with salad and loads of water

cambridge isnt just to do with low calories.. its got a big thing to do with carbs..

And affecting your week depends on what you eat.. if you stuck to chicken and salad.. protein.. then probably not.. but it can lead to cheating..

x x x

I have had many bad days on my journey, you just need to brush yourself off & pretend it never happened. And yes, lean & GREEN IS THE WAY TO GO!

Thank you I am not alone just done the supid thing today ate wrong dam wrong but tomorrow kicking my butt into shape and restarting.
Rome was not built in a day and neither it was destroyed in a day so up and forward. Don't beat yourself up tomorrow is another day. xxx:tear_drop:

well i think my 'cheat' last saturday has helped me lol...

i went to pizza express and had tomato and mozzarella starter and a warm chick salad for main. with loads of water to wash it down...

i lost 4lbs that week and i normally only lose 3lbs a week MAX!!!

maybe the food pushed through any blockages and gave me a little nudge... just dont go carb crazy or you will need to do 3 induction days again to get back into ketosis.

good luck with your decision x

ps be careful as you need to be 100% motivated to get back on track after a 'cheat', whether its planned or not it can lead to further nibbling!

Back