1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Does a syn free sausage exist?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Honeyoc, 12 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

I've heard a few mentioned, where can I get them? I have a Waitrose, M&S and Sainsbury's near me. Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

yes u can get on form morrisions eat smart

4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

They are from Morrisons Im afraid!

5. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Okay thanks, I'm sure I can find a Morrissons somewhere lol. So are they just called Morrisson's eat smart sausages? Thanks!

6. tfmd

tfmd Silver Member

You can get sw endorsed syn free sausages etc from Joes sausages...
    www.[B]joessausages[/B].co.uk worth it if a few of you order...A few people do this in work they get a huge order as it saves on the postage.
    I am lucky that there is a butcher close to my house that sells SW endorsed syn free pork sausages....They are lovely too!!

7. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

eat smart less than 3% fat sausages

8. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Chilled ones only, I made the mistake of buying a packet of Morrisons Eat Smart Frozen Sausages only to find out they were 5 syns EACH!!!

9. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Oh Dear, That's good to know though. That's the kind of mistake that I think most of us would make....and why not?? They're called the same things after all :confused:

10. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

the chilled ones are called eat smart DIET, the frozens ones are eat smart low fat or something.