Does any one else find the shakes alot more filling than the meals?

oO~SaDiA~Oo

Iv'e had a couple of shakes over the last few meals and each time iv'e opted for a shake iv'e found myself to feel very filled up quite quickly...

Does anyone else find this the case too

I like my shakes warm maybe this is the reason ?!?:D What do you think..

Eeeeek I couldn't say! I tend to have the bars and meals or a shake made in to a pudding.... In fact I haven't had a dinky estate!

Eeeek worried I'll be left with lots!

SlimFaster said:
Iv'e had a couple of shakes over the last few meals and each time iv'e opted for a shake iv'e found myself to feel very filled up quite quickly...

Does anyone else find this the case too

I like my shakes warm maybe this is the reason ?!?:D What do you think..

I do too, think its all the water I add. I prefer the shakes tbh, I often can't face one of the meals.

It must be. iv'e played around with the water amount a fair bit and find less water that I put in the more filling it is :S haha bizare

I think I could live off the shakes! I may try try them cold one day maybe soon before it gets too cold.

I only every drink the shakes cold with a bit of ice in and yes i think they are much more filling than the meals especially if they are thick.

Im glad I bought a few to try. I was worried about not feeling full enough but then didn't want just savoury stuff.

Back