does any one know how you make truffles

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lkk1822, 4 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lkk1822

lkk1822 Member

i want to make truffles out of the choc shake does anyone know how?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

mix into a very stiff paste with water, add a crushed sweetener if desired, roll into balls, wrap in foil and freeze!

Enjoy x
  4. lkk1822

lkk1822 Member

thank you x x
  5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

How do they taste??

On ly reason I ask is I had a really bad experience with the bars, would love to try these but am aprehensive!!
  6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    They taste fantastic but I wouldn't eat them all in one go!
  7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i normally freeze mine for 50 mins but dont wrap them in foil

i like mine with a cup of coffee, makes me feel normalish, and feel's like a treat :)

i love them

btw i HATE the bars too

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    How much water do you have to add?? The only thing i am worried about is if it tatses to concentrated with the vits because i usually need alot of water to drink my milkshakes (especially chocolate) or else i feel sick. But i really want to try these truffles.

Thanks x :)
  9. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i cant taste all the nutrients in them etc, i wud imagin if u added more water they will jus take longer to freeze, jus try not to make them too runny that they cant be put on a plate to look like truffles

i dont sue that much water with mine, not sure how much tho i jus keep addin a lil and mixin till it looks right

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.