Does any one know?

kate29

Hi Everyone!

I started Lipotrim on Saturday, arranged through a chemist, i were just wondering, well my friend was wondering, if you can get it free if your GP reffers you? She has had problems with her weight and is on zenical and has poly cystic ovaries, so her gp is aware of her weight.
I told her i didnt know as i just went straight to the participating chemist to do mine.
Just wondering if any one knew?

Many thanks
Kate

I am sure i have seen this question here recently. Could you do a search? I am sure the answer was no. It isn't a prescription based diet x

Im sure Annie is correct

I was nosey and asked my pharmasist and she said no....its prescription based.:(

My friend is doing LT through the hospital and she still has to pay for it. It is a little cheaper than the pharmacy but not much.

Thanks for all your comments guys, I will let her know. keep up the good work!

I am only on day 2 and im abserloutley starving!!

I cant believe i could be so silly, i have only been making my shakes up using the wrong amount of water!!, i have read the instructions for the guys instead of the gals one!! just ment it was more watery thats all, i must say that i prefer it thicker. I didnt get the soups this week, are they much better than the shakes?
Im starting to look forward to them now! cos im that hungry!

It is a shame the government don't do more about financing those that could really use the help. :mad: I mean they are happy to provide a drug addict with substitute drugs to get them clean. I wish they would take things more seriously and actually do something instead of lecturing.
Sorry didn't mean to get on my high house. :(

It is a shame the government don't do more about financing those that could really use the help. :mad: I mean they are happy to provide a drug addict with substitute drugs to get them clean. I wish they would take things more seriously and actually do something instead of lecturing.
Sorry didn't mean to get on my high house. :(
well said!!
I know, drug users get given methadone which is a drug substitute free, but people that are single families working dont/cant get such. I would have thought that the NHS would have funded people, after all they complain if your over weight or smoke because of the health implications, i dont think that they relalise that if they did, i dont think peeps would suffer from half of many medical complaints due to being over weight if they supported weight loss programs like LT!

sorry i had my rant now! feel much better lol

I dont think we are alone Kate on how we feel, but it feels better getting it off our chest doesn't it! he he:p

Back