DOES ANY ONE USE A WII FIT??

I have just had to laugh... My WII FIT just told me a) that my wii fit age is 21... im 27 and b) that it has serious concerns about the state of my health as i am losing weight far too quickly..

I did laugh a lot, wish someone else had been there to see it!

rolling drum ........ how much did ya lose nads

WELLDONE sorry bout earlier reply but your loss didnt show up straight away. Then again its probably me everyone keeps telling me I'm losing it

Drum role please............ Had my first weigh in today. I was scared as hell, managed to drive to the pharmacy without running anyone over with my car (i think) :)

Original weight - 13st 12.5 lbs

Week1: -9.5lbs

Week 2: Going for another 9.5 or should I say 14lbs? :) :)

Absoulutely fantastic and wonderful!! you have done great:)
Got my first weigh in tomorrow morning too... bit scred but excited too lol

BRING IT ON

Hi Cheekychick81, I know exactly how you feel, I got told off for eating my sunday dinner................:D Aparently if i had stick it out, I would've lost more. I am still proud even though i messed up, who can say that they lose this kind of weight ging to the gym in 6 days? You will be fine, trust me. Let me know how it goes. Yeah LT:)

Hi Cheekychick81, I know exactly how you feel, I got told off for eating my sunday dinner................:D Aparently if i had stick it out, I would've lost more. I am still proud even though i messed up, who can say that they lose this kind of weight ging to the gym in 6 days? You will be fine, trust me. Let me know how it goes. Yeah LT:)

THanks Nads, Ive not cheated so should be ok, have been naughty jumping on my own scales and i have lost weight but cant tell how much cos they seem to weigh differently to the pharmacy ones. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Well you will be just fine. :) I checked my scales and my wii fit as well, i needed to see if i was losing...............needed to see that it was worth not having my jerk chicken!! Lol!!

I have some Billy Blanks taebo dvds gonna hit em up along with my Wii fit this week, hopefully i'll have a bit more energy than i did in the last 6 days. Does anyone else excersise? :confused:

not been on the wii for 2 days.... bit scared its gonna shout at me!! good job it cant shout when its switched off lol!!

Back