Does any one......?

olliebog

I haven't on been on the computer for the entire weekend (which is unheard of...lol). Does anyone miss the support of this site when your away? I have and I feel I've miss out on things the last couple of days :sigh:

Funny you should mention that, it's the first thing I look at when I sit at the computer and just about the last thing I do at night. We're away for a week soon and already wondering whether they'll be an internet cafe nearby. :giggle:

Oh yes! Ive been away to Germany for the past 4 days and Ive missed the site so much. Im not blaming lack of support for my diet failings whilst i was away but i certianly did miss it! x

I'm glad that I am not the only one.... because I couldn't wait to get on her this morning. Generally I am only here when my little one is at school in the mornings and evenings. But with going out on Saturday and having a busy day Sunday I couldn't wait to get back to 'normal'....lol

I connect at least once a day to keep me on track :)
While on holiday didn't have access to internet and still managed to lose, but still missed everyone's support!

I usually log on at least once everyday. I have internet access at work so when it gets quiet I have a look to see whats going on. It helps me keep my motivation! :)

Yeah I miss it! I always pop on at least once a day during the week usually more tho, sometimes at the weekend but not a lot as my bf moans about me neglecting him lol.

I normally log on at least twice a day. Just find sometimes sitting down and reading posts really gives me the kick up the bum i need to do well!

I really struggled the few weeks we were without internet when we moved back in January, and would jump on here the minute i got the chance, even to just look..

I find this place so incredibly helpful.. i'd be lost without it!

xox

I find it hard not to come on here at the weekend. Im always keen to see who has what news to share or to try and help if someone is struggling..or in fact if its me! Lol
MM is a fantastic site and I would be lost with out it!

Back