Extra Easy Does anybody else feel like this??

xojxojxoj

Food is not my friend :(
Hi everyone..
Im just wondering if anyone else ever feels the way i do today??
Ok, well i had a green day on friday, red day yday & EE day today. I just feel as though im not doing it right. Im constantly going over what ive eaten, i write everything down but i keep checking it time and time again.

Im gonna include what ive eaten today, so here goes :)

B.fast - bacon, eggs, baked beans & 2xbread (hexb) a nectarine & banana as my superfree

Lunch - roasted new potatoes, salad & turkey (from carvery at my work)

Dinner - 3 quorn sausages (3 syns) sw chips, baked beans, toms & mushrooms (superfree)

Snacks, frozen berries & total yog. Crisps 8 syns

And thats it. I just feel like ive over eaten :(

Xxx

Do you mean your tummy is full and you feel uncomfortable, or do you mean it looks like a lot of food once written down?? Amount wise it looks fine to me! We are big machines and need our fuel. But if you feel overfull then you know not to eat so much next time.

My consultant says when she looks at a diary she gets a pen and crosses off all the fruit and veg. Do that and you'll see it's not so much after all... X

I think you are fine but why don't you write down what you would have eaten before sw and I think you may notice a difference

Thank you both for replying. Its not that i feel full, its more to the point that im questioning wether im doing it right. So im checking, then double checking my diary.
Its my 2nd weigh in on thursday so i'llknow then. I want to weigh myself so bad, but know my scales are rubbish & then i get disheartened when it says ihavent lost :(
Xx

When you eat a meal with a HEB, you dont need to add 1/3 superfree, something to do with the fibre xx

Yep, I feel the same. I'm a Slimming World DIYer, and I've only been on it for a week. I can't quite believe the amount I can eat. After years of successful/unsuccessful dieting and living off thin air, I'm shocked that I can eat pasta, bread, potatoes, rice... I can actually sit down to meal with my family and not pine for what they have.

I'm constantly re-examining what I've eaten, but that stops today, because I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb. That includes my lenient Sunday (and the small portion of double choc sundae) :D

I'm a newb to Slimming World and I couldn't teach your granny to suck eggs even if I wanted to, but did you syn any fat for the roast potatoes?

Looks like you're doing grand, to me!

Since I first started SW in 2011 I have never quite been able to get my head round the amounts I can and do eat and still lose weight xx My OH still shakes his head in disbelief, too LOL
Don't just compare the amounts you ate before to what you eat know, compare what is actually is. Quality not just quantity, I think that sums up food optimising quite nicely xx

Yep, I feel the same. I'm a Slimming World DIYer, and I've only been on it for a week. I can't quite believe the amount I can eat. After years of successful/unsuccessful dieting and living off thin air, I'm shocked that I can eat pasta, bread, potatoes, rice... I can actually sit down to meal with my family and not pine for what they have.

I'm constantly re-examining what I've eaten, but that stops today, because I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb. That includes my lenient Sunday (and the small portion of double choc sundae) :D

I'm a newb to Slimming World and I couldn't teach your granny to suck eggs even if I wanted to, but did you syn any fat for the roast potatoes?

Looks like you're doing grand, to me!

Hello, im glad its not just me then. I cant believe how much good food i can eat, its great.
The roast potatoes were just done in oven, nothing at all on them. The kitchen made them specially for me at work because usually they roast everything in oil..
I have just had yummy sw oaty pancakes. They were lovely.. Had them with chopped banana & tablespoon of golden syrup.. Mmmmmm

Xx

Since I first started SW in 2011 I have never quite been able to get my head round the amounts I can and do eat and still lose weight xx My OH still shakes his head in disbelief, too LOL
Don't just compare the amounts you ate before to what you eat know, compare what is actually is. Quality not just quantity, I think that sums up food optimising quite nicely xx

Hiii... My OH is exactly the same he keeps asking me how comes your eating that. I have avoided eating out with him for a long time, now i cant get enough of steaks etc lol..
Im really enjoying this diet, its just the constant reassurance im wanting to know if ive done ok.. Its doing my head in xx

Hi everyone..
Im just wondering if anyone else ever feels the way i do today??
Ok, well i had a green day on friday, red day yday & EE day today. I just feel as though im not doing it right. Im constantly going over what ive eaten, i write everything down but i keep checking it time and time again.

Im gonna include what ive eaten today, so here goes :)

B.fast - bacon, eggs, baked beans & 2xbread (hexb) a nectarine & banana as my superfree

Lunch - roasted new potatoes, salad & turkey (from carvery at my work)

Dinner - 3 quorn sausages (3 syns) sw chips, baked beans, toms & mushrooms (superfree)

Snacks, frozen berries & total yog. Crisps 8 syns

And thats it. I just feel like ive over eaten :(

Xxx

it looks fine to me. The only thing I might say is that a bit more variety would not go amiss. Personally I try not to have the same free food more than once in a day, that way I know I am getting a good variety of foods. You had beans at brekkie and dinner, and potatoes at lunch and dinner. But if it is working for you then fair play :)

Hi, thanks..
I just dnt know what else to have. Im not that good at thinking of wat to have.. I just stick to what i know lol.
Thanks for all your advice xx

Look lovely, I too struggle to have variety but I'm I only on week two so I'm sure it will come to us!

Thank you. Thats very true. Im sure if we can eat these things, variety wont matter will it because we are still eating the correct foods :) xx

Back