Does anybody ever feel any different?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by carlabsoon to be p, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. carlabsoon to be p

carlabsoon to be p Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just wondering if people felt any different by the time weigh in comes around, only because i don't!!

I sometimes stand waiting for weigh in and will often hear people say they can tell or feel that they've lost weight, but ive never been able to tell or never felt any different. Obviuosly i know that there has been a change, but i still feel the same as i did when i first started but here iam 2.5 stone lighter!
    Just wondered what other peoples views were?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carriebrad

carriebrad Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i never feel different, tho i have only been at SW for 5 weeks, well 6 on Monday, and tho i have lost 14.5lbs in the 5 weeks, i do start wondering on Friday or Sat....have i done enough to loose anything... i can feel my clothes looser..but i can never tell if i lost anything..i thought it might just be cause it is such early days for me...but my mum who has 3 stones off says shes the exact same :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.