• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Does anybody know....

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
..if linseeds (flaxseeds) can take you out of ketosis? I've tried other remedies for constipation but none of them really work for me-I've found linseeds to be the only things that really work for me without making me feel awful or giving me stomach-ache. I'm not talking about taking them regularly-just once or twice a week, about a tbsp a time. If anyone knows I would be eternally grateful. It doesn't take much to make me suffer from constipation and I don't want my only real source of relief to stop me from losing weight...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
Hi Sparkles not sure i would ask CDC before you take it just to be on the safe side. Would be interested in what they say, having a few problems myself in that department.

**sparkles**

Silver Member
I've tried asking her but she doesn't know either:confused: I took some this morning anyway-it was more important to me that I felt better and it would literally only be about a tablespoon full every couple of days.

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Nobody knows?

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
KD - where are you? (KD knows EVERYTHING! :D)

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Well I spoke to my CDC about it this afternoon. She said that her husband used to do Atkins and she was sure that he was allowed linseeds-so she thinks they should be ok. Either way-they worked for me so I'm taking them! I feel miles better for doing so.