Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anybody know....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by **sparkles**, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ..if linseeds (flaxseeds) can take you out of ketosis? I've tried other remedies for constipation but none of them really work for me-I've found linseeds to be the only things that really work for me without making me feel awful or giving me stomach-ache. I'm not talking about taking them regularly-just once or twice a week, about a tbsp a time. If anyone knows I would be eternally grateful. It doesn't take much to make me suffer from constipation and I don't want my only real source of relief to stop me from losing weight...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Sparkles not sure i would ask CDC before you take it just to be on the safe side. Would be interested in what they say, having a few problems myself in that department.

4. **sparkles**

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've tried asking her but she doesn't know either:confused: I took some this morning anyway-it was more important to me that I felt better and it would literally only be about a tablespoon full every couple of days.

5. **sparkles**

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nobody knows?

6. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    KD - where are you? (KD knows EVERYTHING! :D)

7. **sparkles**

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I spoke to my CDC about it this afternoon. She said that her husband used to do Atkins and she was sure that he was allowed linseeds-so she thinks they should be ok. Either way-they worked for me so I'm taking them! I feel miles better for doing so.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.