does anybody....

I allow myself a treat after weigh in on a wednesday, nothing huge but its my little reward for doing well.

My friend really annoys me cause on wi day she won't just have a treat, or even a day off. She will have everything she has wanted in that week in one day. Sausage rolls, sharing bags if crisps, pizzas curries, you name it she eats it and she's not 100% on plan the rest of the week yet still loses more than me every week. And she's only 1st from target and I'm 3st so it's not even that she's bigger so she's got more to lose :-(

guilty as charged! yep but not crazy, we might have a take away or something but just one meal usually x

On a Saturday I usually have either an Indian or Chinese take away. That being said, I do make SW chips to go with it and usually pick something that I know the syns for.

Although I know it is not advised, I save so many syns everyday, then on a Saturday I add them to my daily 10-15 allowance to have a treat. I have lost nearly 6 stone in a year, so I guess that even though it's not always advised, it has worked for me.

I would say, as long as you don't go bonkers you'll be fine! x

I started out doing that, but decided not to continue doing it every week, as I didn't want to hinder my losses. Tonight though, since I've been so sick with flu and chest infection/sore throat all week, I'm going to have something nice after weigh-in.
I'll maybe have one day every couple of weeks or so, from now on, instead of every week.

I HAVE to have one day off a week or I won't lose, I've never understood it but thats the way it has always worked for me. I WI on a Wednesday morning so either the rest of that day or any day before sunday (other wise its too near WI) I have a day off. I enjoy it as I never feel like I'm missing out as I can literally eat anything, it must kickstart my metabolism. You could always try it & see how you get on, go slightly over yours syns. But if it starts to affect your weightloss its not worth it.

I dont have a day off, but I do have a meal off - after weigh in on a Monday. I know my willpower isnt strong enough to stop me from EVER eating anything naughty ever again so I have a little treat (only if I've lost though...)
However..... having said that, I had a treat of chippy tea last night and I didnt half pay for it. I felt sick about 1 hour after eating it, stomach pains, headachy etc. It makes you realise just what this unhealthy food does to your body especially when you're eating really healthy stuff the rest of the week.
Its nice to have something you fancy for one meal, especially if you've had a loss, I guess just dont go mad. (And I wont be having chippy tea again!)

Back