• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does anyone actually eat 6 lauging cows LOL?

It would cost you a fortune wouldnt it?
You only get 8 in a pack LOL one sitting they're practically gone!
You can have 5 of the light ones thats just as bad!
I cant afford to eat so many.
Cant see in my book the equvilant for normal lauging cows? Does anyone know.
Im not knocking it it's great you can have 6 but i just cant afford that luxury...
Can you say have 3 lauging cows extra light and 1 babybel...
XXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
S: 18st0lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st5lb(1.98%)
I just buy the light ones because the normally work out cheaper than the xtra light.
You can have 4 17.5g laughing cows with omega or 3 Dairylee 14g original

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
:hide: Errrrmmmmm.....me!!!

I love the extra light cheese...but then again...I love cheese full stop!!! Lol
I agree though, they are expensive, so I tend to have 3 mini babybel lights instead.

S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
yea i mix my healthy extras, as long as your having the equivalent i dont see a problem. i cant see a way of eating that many either, onyl ever have them on toast and 1 does 2 slicves with some to spare lol

i could eat 66 right now. i am starving and have NO food in the house. cant go shopping as waiting in for a parcel with two poorly babies. what a great day i'm having!!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
i could eat 66 right now. i am starving and have NO food in the house. cant go shopping as waiting in for a parcel with two poorly babies. what a great day i'm having!!
Poor you, hope kiddies are better soon. xxx

Aww thanks Loobylou! The poohy nappies are getting a bit much now!!! sorry TMI!! Roll on 5.30pm when hubby home and I can head off to the bath for some peace and quiet!

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I can't quite believe you can have 2 normal baby bel cheeses, never mind 3 light ones!

I usually only have 2 Laughing Cow ex Light - sometimes a couple more later in the day.

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
i can use them all lol
cos i spread em through the day (just realised the pun there lol!)
i have em on toast for brekkie
and in my mash for tea
and i also buy the 16 pack not the 8 lol
xxx

S: 12st8.8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st0.8lb(8.37%)
I eat them chopped up in a salad. feel really unhealthy and creamy, but aren't. Actually one of my diet saviours...

Ummm i had some last night i used it to stuff my mushroom with and some garlic too...
Im not saying i couldnt eat them but i only can get 8 packs and they're practically gone in 1 day!

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I can't stand the texture of them, and couldn't eat them 'as they are' but I regularly bung all 6 into smash for cheesy tatties, or spread a couple of them like marg on an egg butty. Also great for making cheesey sauces. I soon get through them!

Asda often have the extra light ones for £1 so I grab a few when they do. ;-)

S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
Last time I went shopping, they had run out of Laughing Cow light which I always buy, so I chanced it and bought Dairylea light. You can have 3 of them as they are slightly bigger than the Laughing cows and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I actually prefer them, they taste much cheesier and I will definitely be buying them in the future.