does anyone do mix2match still?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
was thinking of giving it a whirl but wondered if anyone does it reguarly enough and the sort of losses i can expect.

Ie.. will i likley expierance a boost, or more or less the same losses on EE?

I do mix2max at least 3 days a week but as I'm at target I can't really give any weight loss comparisons.
I love mix2max, it's my favourite of all the plans.

i know its not mix2max but in our group this week the leader was saying if you want or need a boost to your weight loss then give success express ago,

Yes i notice alot of people feel success express gives them a loss- unfortunatly sw dont really back either m2m or SE anymore so information is like gold dust.

i just dont think success express would give me a boost.. i cant see how its any different from EE other than downsizing your free food portion size and doubling the SF portion at each meal, and the syn value - but again the syns mean nothing to me because i never syn 'food' only treats, which tend to be the same on all plans (id be concerned if choc cake was higher on red than green hehe)

where as M2M seems to differ more from my usual EE plan, and so i wonder if it would benifit me in anyways?

can i ask why you like it so much eternity.. and did you do it at all during your WL journey? x

you have your 3 meals a day, but each meal has to be either red or green, so breaky: green, lunch red, tea green.. or vise versa..

i do believe you have two HEb's but id only be having one.. and the syn value is taken at which ever is highest..

x

Mix to max was never promoted as a weight loss boost plan Fern, whereas Success express was.
Mix to max was more about variation all in a days eating.

I know you think SE is too much like EE but it does vary in so much that only 1/3 of your plate should be free red and green foods unlike EE which doesn't actually specify how much free foods you have as such.
My C still promotes SE especially if people are struggling and not having great losses, so it must be worth something!
I have done it in the past myself when things have come to a bit of a standstill and it does work!! Trust me.

Hi Fern,

I do Mix2Max quite often, a few days each week. Like Eternity, I am maintaining, so can't really say how it would affect losses. But I do know that it helps me to keep the weight off better than Green or EE, by limiting the carbs that I eat.

On a M2M day, I tend to have a Neutral brekkie, using 1 HEXB e.g. cereal with yogurt and fruit, then a Green lunch and a Red dinner. I don't always need to use both HEXBs and HEXAs.

Out of interest, what do you mean when you don't syn 'food'? Do you just allow yourself to have things such as gravy, tomato sauce, etc as they are part of your meal?

ooo i no mean, i very much do syn graveys etc... but i meant i wouldnt syn rice on a red day, or fish on a green day.. thats what i meant! - not very good at communicating am i :D

I do alot of mix2max and I love it, I love the variety. But if it's a boost your looking success express is the way to go, it's not like EE as you can have just red/meals you don't have to mix like ee, for example have a small steak for dinner and fill you plate with 2/3 super free veg that's when you see good loses I think the consultants still talk about it I know mine does with people who are needing a good boost. I quite offer do it a couple of days before weigh in! Good luck tho M2M is good for variety I struggle with red day lunches and green day dinners now I have both!

I have effectively done a M2M day today - unexpectedly.

I find I lose the best on red.

The thing is i already eat loads of veg and fruit/sf foods.. and im gathering that the main diff with SE is that it makes you boost your SF intake, so i cant see it would benifit me?!

xx

I like M2M days because if I fancy some carbs for a change, I can have them with lunch. I figure I've got time to burn them off during the day. But I think it's good to do a Red meal in the evening. Did you ever hear about no carbs after 6pm? Maybe there's some truth in it, it seems to work for me.

Talking of lowering carbs, I gather that WW are changing their entire points system, to a higher-protein, lower-carbs style of eating. Interesting...

yea i mix2match sometimes especially when im out n about as i have learnt what my digestive system can handle, i leave it 4 hours between green & red meals, that works great for me. i up the caffeine on these days to keep my metabolism burning high.

i agree with ending the day with a red meal.

Back