1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Does anyone DREAD their weekly weigh in???

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Johnandkymberley, 17 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Johnandkymberley

Johnandkymberley Active Member

Hi ladies and gents,

is it me or does everyone hate their weekly weigh ins?? I dread mine! I dread to see that I haven't lost weight and that means fail!!

anyone else feel like this or am I abnormal :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. paul1989

paul1989 Well-Known Member

It depends if I have had a good week or not. If I ain't had a good week I don't look forward to it but I know that after the weigh-in thats the start of a new week where I can fully go for it lol

4. BritneyDean

BritneyDean Well-Known Member

I'm only a month in, but yes, I've dreaded every week, even though I have been good all week every week. And I know I will dread next week too.... just makes seeing the losses even better. Even if they're gonna be small.

5. Itoy & Suerti

Itoy & Suerti Life is what you make it

Yes I do dread it - even if I think I have done well... our body's are funny things and sometimes very stubborn... :p

6. Lemai

Lemai Well-Known Member

I dread it as well every week no matter how good or bad the week went for me.
    Prepping for the worst and not getting my hopes up I think? :L

7. The Caretaker

The Caretaker Well-Known Member

Even though I have done quite well, i still think it's like lining up for the gallows each week!!! :)