does anyone else dream about being thin

mrtc

A few times ive had a dream about being 9 stone.

Also i have had a nightmare, where i was 18 stone. That nightmare proper freaked me out, i ran to the mirror when i woke up

Not sure whats up with me but just wondered do any of you lot have simular dreams

Dreams are very weird, wonder if theres any hidden meanings in dreams where ur thin although my other half thinks its just as im constantly thinking about my weight

They say dreams are about the subconscious mind trying to make sense of what went on in our lives during the day.

I use to have a book about dreams and their meaning years ago but have no idea where it is now but I found it very interesting at the time.

Just did a Google search and I got this:)

Fat To dream that you are getting fat, denotes that you are about to make a fortunate change in your life. To see others fat, signifies prosperity.
Dream Dictionary* - Dreams Beginning with F
That looks positive!

Change is scary because it takes courage to change.

I don't think I ever dream about me being any different weight hmmm gonna see if I can pay attention to what size I am next time lol

I am thin in my dreams and before I go to sleep I try to visualize myself slimmer and looking great in a new dress or skinny jeans.

I once dreamt I ate a hotdog in a roll, and when I woke up I wasn't sure if it had actually happened or not, really had to think about it :)

I have a recurring dream that a girl i used to know, who also happened to be the only person fatter than me in my old friendship group has lost loads of weight and looks amazing and i am still here as a whale!I think in a normal dream though i am a healthy weight too, but its not something i notice because in my dreams i am supposed to look like that haha x

Reoccurring dream of a doorbell ringing.
It makes me wake up cos I think there's someone at my door.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back