Does anyone else find it kinda hard...

established88

...exercising in this weather?

It's SO hot! I've been sweating and melting enough without throwing exercise into the equation!

I much prefer winter.

Signed, hot and grumpy of Liverpool.

Hi, know what you mean, had a really bad hangover today, and still had to take dog out:)

Must be honest I am lazy enough to enjoy using the hot weather as yet another excuse not to do anything too energetic.

I do my 30 minutes interval training on my treadmilll daily and its well hard and drippy lol I also do 30 mins wii just dance too the aerobicy types ones and I must say I didnt think I could swealter so much and My names Cherry and boy do I look like my name ;) xx

I am finding it a nightmare too, glad its not just me!

At the moment I am doing 30 mins ea active on the wii 5 days a week and by the end of it I am a panting, purple, dripping mess! :D I figure its all worth it though!! :D :D

I am finding it a nightmare too, glad its not just me!

At the moment I am doing 30 mins ea active on the wii 5 days a week and by the end of it I am a panting, purple, dripping mess! :D I figure its all worth it though!! :D :D

lol it is look at your losses,although its tough atm its what your body likes :eek: x

I majorly find it hard, i feel faint and drained once i've done my swimming when the baths are boiling hot, let alone whilst weather is like it outside too! ... i've gave up for a while, as i don't want to make myself ill, it's ridiculous!

i feel terrible exercising when it is so hot, so i gave up the vigorous execise and now just go for a walk instead till it cools down a bit

I've not been able to do anything proper either :(

I've ALWAYS been terrible in summer though, anything above about 10 degrees and I start to grumble! Lol

My job is pretty energetic though, today for instance, I was in work 7 hours and only sat down for 30 mins during a break! The rest of the time is walking, lifting and carrying, that sort of junk, so I figure that's enough while its hotter than hell! Lol

Been getting up at 6am to do my exercise - not the best time of day I can tell you!

Best excersise to do is swimming in this heat. Or, do your usual excersise and then reward yourself with a swim afterwards :)

It feels awesome!

It's not the heat thats got me, its the hayfever. Biking at the moment feels like my legs are made of lead and my lungs are half the size they normally are.

I try and go out about now when it has cooled down, I couldn't do it in the day.

Best excersise to do is swimming in this heat. Or, do your usual excersise and then reward yourself with a swim afterwards :)

It feels awesome!

have you got a freezing cold swimming baths??? mines boiling!! :( can't stand it warm water and just really warm inside when i get out can't breath! :(

It is really hard to stick to the same excercise routine in this weather.I am lucky i go to the gym and the air con is on, lovely. Then i go for a nice cool swim afterwards. Heaven in this heat.x

To be honest, i find it hard to do ANYTHING in this heat!! I just want to lie in the sun and relax and eat ice lollies and drink pimms all day. Sadly this would make me fat, and fired!! haha xx

I wish I could afford to join a gym! I love rowing machines and elliptical trainers!

Our local swimming pool is always ridonkulously hot (and full of kids), so that's kinda out too!

Been getting up at 6am to do my exercise - not the best time of day I can tell you!

I considered trying to get up earlier to try get some in, but I'm usually up at about 5.30 anyway to get ready for work, so I just wouldn't have the time! And I'm not getting up at 3am to exercise :eek: Lol

Back