Does anyone else get nervous?

misscharlie

It's weigh in day today and i always get really nervous with butterflies in my still quite large belly! :D i'm really hoping to lose another stone before i got away on 2nd june.

Cant say I get nervous only if i have cheated!!! But I have fessed up when i have bliped! You will be ok :)

becky xx

well i suppose i had better declare to all, i cheated :cry: i had a cube of cheese yesturday! It tasted so good! lol no more cheating though. i wanna be a skinny fat chick on the beach! :D

well i suppose i had better declare to all, i cheated :cry: i had a cube of cheese yesturday! It tasted so good! lol no more cheating though. i wanna be a skinny fat chick on the beach! :D

ahhhhhhhhh Caught You!!! Ahh look a cube of cheese isnt going wild now dont worry about it you will be fine :) you will be a skinny chick on the beach.

becky xx

omg i am always nibbling on cheese... got those babybells here!!

prob why i am sts all the buddy time!! :(

i'm taking my little one to turkey he's only 18 months so its the 1st time on the plane! So were both working towards the 2nd june then! i'll be keeping an eye on you! :) lol

And as for cheese, i feel down with shock when i realised there was no carbs in cheese. my brain told me a just had to have a peice there and then. i dont even like cheese that much! no more treats though! :rolleyes:

i'm taking my little one to turkey he's only 18 months so its the 1st time on the plane! So were both working towards the 2nd june then! i'll be keeping an eye on you! :) lol

aww 18months there soo cute at that age, yis will have a fab time :)

And as for cheese, i feel down with shock when i realised there was no carbs in cheese. my brain told me a just had to have a peice there and then. i dont even like cheese that much! no more treats though! :rolleyes:

If you go to the fridge again ask youself do u really want it? do you? thats what i do and then i look at my fat pic ohh yes my fat pic (have them everywhere like!!)
and realise i want to be slim more that eat cheese.

becky xx

omg i cheese sets migraines off for me... but i been ok lately TOUCH WOOD!!

awe bless you, i cant wait to go, first time for me too :) would of been at goal by then but i have had so many cheats not even funny!! 100% ss though as of monday just gone.. so cant wait for weigh in next wed :)

am taking my 14 mnth old.

just 1 worry though, came to me lastnight, she has a bottle of milk for bed time? we will get to our hotel about 10 pm? am worried!! lol

I would take some small carton milk, that can be drunk at room tem and easy to do. as been as it will probs be warm when you arrive it wont matter so much its not warmer, if you know what i mean! lol thats what i'm doing as my little one has the same before bed! dont panic if its missed though. 1 night wont hurt! i'm panicking about allsorts like balconies and running off. mealtimes are stressful too!

aww 18months there soo cute at that age, yis will have a fab time :)

If you go to the fridge again ask youself do u really want it? do you? thats what i do and then i look at my fat pic ohh yes my fat pic (have them everywhere like!!)
and realise i want to be slim more that eat cheese.

becky xx

I might find the biggest fat pic of me now and stick it in the kitchen. my have to hunt as i've refused my pic taken for about 2 years!

I might find the biggest fat pic of me now and stick it in the kitchen. my have to hunt as i've refused my pic taken for about 2 years!

Same here i hate pics been takes, i blew a few of mine up aswell and stuck them around it really does help :) :)

becky x

Yes, i get very worried. Not to do with cheating, more the dread that I've only lost 1 lb when I wanted to lose 3 or 4.
So, MissCharlie how did the weigh in go today?
x

Yep, worry all the time that it'll stop working and I'll've put on on a vlcd! Weird eh?

Back