Does anyone else grab their belly, face, arms ect while dieting? or is this just me?!

kitcatx

I met up with some friends today and they caught me doing this loads of times! I wonder how many other people have seen me do it! i really like to touch my belly, wrists and face all the time while im losing weight to feel if they have got any smaller! does anyone else do this or am I weird!? x

OMG I'm glad uve admitted to this.... I'm alway wobbling my fat to see if the wobbles are getting less pmsl

We need help!!!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG I'm glad uve admitted to this.... I'm alway wobbling my fat to see if the wobbles are getting less pmsl

We need help!!!!! xx

haha im glad im not alone! yeah we do need help! x

Yes!!! I do this! I was grabbing my belly at work and my colleagues thought it was me drawing attention to my shrinking self! I then realised I'm doing it loads, especially grabbing my waist and my face seeing how much more bone I can feel. (can't believe I've just admitted that, but pleased I'm not the only one!)

Lol.... Me too I want it is sooo gone am obsessing over it....

kitcatx said:
lol were all grabbers together then! x

Pmsl x

well you look like your doing pretty well! wont be too long

Though I know av lost weight when I stand in front of the mirror I still look the same to me. however, on pics I see a difference then I think to myself this can't be me. Am sure am driving OH mad when I talk about it.

My mirror at home lies to me. I get ready for a night out and think I look ok, not too bad, then someone takes a photo and puts it on facebook and I think OMG, I look so blooming fat!. I'm always wobbling my belly, It was firm fat when I started & now after only 6 days its soft and squidgy!

Im always touching my face and my collar bones, ....especially my collar bones, Have no idea really why, but I like the feel of the skin being tighter there now compared to what it was and feeling fat. Plus I think its the only bones I have ha ha

I can feel ribs & see colar bones now & I love it! Still have huge amounts of fat else where. I'm driving my partner mad talking about my diet.

.....................well fellow belly grabbers the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is feel my body to see if it feels smaller...............we are all really in need of help.............Lol!!!!

Just to add I was grabbing my jelly belly just before changing to my nightie. I need Paul McKenna to hypnotise me right now! Close your eyes, on the count of 3 you will imagine you have no jelly belly, just a lovely toned belly, now open your eyes..... Am officially insane now!

Just to add I was grabbing my jelly belly just before changing to my nightie. I need Paul McKenna to hypnotise me right now! Close your eyes, on the count of 3 you will imagine you have no jelly belly, just a lovely toned belly, now open your eyes..... Am officially insane now!

lol!!!!

i grab my face knowing its great and just smile ear to ear baby

I like to feel my jaw and collar bones, I'm terrible at night when the curtains are open and the lights are on, we've not got a full length mirror but the balcony doors do a lovely job, the people walking by must think i'm a nutter and I'd tend to agree with them xx

Back