Does anyone else have an exercise bike?

charliebecca

Anyone? any benefits, what sort of loss's are u having weekly with one. Thinking of getting a Davina foldable one. Any reviews would be great

Safre than a real one...I kept coming off mine. But when I was cycling weight loss was gradual and consistent (all on again now mind). The benefit is that you can watch tv at the same time....perfect!!!

Ive got one but got it more for health reasons. Theyre excellent for strengthening your leg muscles without extending too much which is exactly what i need lol. Weight loss wise, I have serious problems losing weight and it comes off very slowly, but have had a steady weightloss each week from combining the diet and the bike. Also found out the other week i can prop my laptop up on the handle bars :D:D:D

If I got one it wouldn't be foldable, it would be collapsible!

TBH I've known a few people to have them and they usually end up as clothes airers

I used mine once for about 15 minutes then it became an ornament in my room. When I moved last year I just sold it. Not a good buy unless you're 110% sure that you'll use it. I had promised myself to use mine every day but that didn't happen. The money could be better spent on a months gym membership?

i have one, and i use it for 30 minutes aday, and i would say it helps,
i got mine from the local freecycle it hasnt all the gadgets on it just a timer but it works
can you maybe borrow one to see if you like it first??

I bought one in Jan sales and have used it . . once:eek: It is indeed a clothes horse now!! That said I do plan to get my lazy but back on it very soon and as an exercise there can be so many different levels and variations to use good luck x x

When I started my first plan (WW) I bought one in a charity shop and when I used it, I did lose a bit more than when i didn't-literally 1/2 lb but every 1/2lb helps!
To be honest it's a clothes horse now. So I'd urge you to think about how committed you're going to be before you buy one.

Back