does anyone else have more than 100 lbs to lose?

assj

Silver Member
i have 130 lbs to lose and i am just thinking its soooo much to lose on ww, as others i have seen have a much smaller amount to lose? can it be done?

Hun i have about 217 lbs to lose and yes its very daunting and i do have a long journey ahead of me but what i found did def help me was to set lots of mini targets, mine are in my signature and when u have reached another mini target then tick it off and reward yourself with a non food reward.
This has really helped me since i have been back on track for the past 4 weeks and it felt good ticking off the mini goals.
Take care x

I have about 150 to lose and i'm like you, its such a huge amount, i mean lets face it, its another person. I can't ever imagine not being this big, if never been a skinny person so i have nothing to compare to. I think it can be done but its not a quick process and its going to take a long time,

Cut it up into chunks, and break it down - it won't seem so impossible then. Also, don't forget you can chat in the Century Club where everyone started with over 100 lbs to lose.

Starlight lost over 100 lbs using WW, so it's more than possible - chin up, stick with it and you'll get there :hug99:

Hiya, I used to think the same...I have 100 pounds still to lose, ive lost 46 so far....seems like a long long road and sometimes I wonder if I have the strength to walk it....Then I will run into someone ive not seen for a while and they will comment on how good I am looking, then I know - It might take me a while, I may sometimes run, I may sometimes crawl like a snail....BUT one day I will reach that goal...and on the way there I feel so much healthier and better about myself :D
And once i'm there, this time I ai'nt going back!!!...ever!!!! xxxx

WW is a great diet, I lost 100 pounds 4-5 years ago and it seemed to fly off!....I was silly and re-gained it and more though!!...theres the biggest lesson I ever leaned in life!

Good luck on your journey xx

Hi

I know how you are feeling I have 98lbs to get to my mini goal and 140lbs to get the my ultimate goal. I feels like such a big task I was always looking for a quick fix and alway hovered around 13 stones and was very happy a that weight but then all of a sudden the more quick fix diets I tried the more I put on and now at 20stones I have coped on that the only way to do this is to "shut your mouth and move your ass"!! Its logic if you eat less and move more your going to loose weight but my god it took me so long to get my head around that. I was always in a rush to loose the weight but this time am setting myself realistic goals like Christmas I should be getting back to near where I was and then hopefully head for goal around this time next year noone every said it was going to be easy but noone told me how hard it would be either.

A small tip for you when you are feeling down it might not work for you but totally works on me... When I would kill for a packet of crisps I make myself wait and min and then as I'm heading to the press I try and think how fast Christmas will come and how I felt Christmas last year when I had nothing nice to wear and all my firends were going out in pretty trendly little clothes and I didnt even go out! Now that keeps me away from the press! lol

Your in the right place for suppose anyway the girlies on here are amazing..

Hey chick

I have 104lbs to lose which is a lot. But me and my WW buddy were having a chat about this today, even if you were to lose 1lb a week you would lose 4 stone in a year! At 2lbs a week I would be at my target in 1 year! It took 26 years for me to put the weight on so i know it's not going to come off overnight!

You can do this. One thing I would say is don't look at the amount of weight you have to lose as a whole. Break it up into little chunks. Don't push yourself too hard. Give yourself realistic goals. You can see from the other ladies on here that it really does work and you can do this. But that's the main thing only you can do this. Everybody is with you 100% of the way!

Good luck, you know you can do this!!

xx

Hi

I too have over a hundred to lose ... not sure how much exactly cos I'm not aiming for a weight I'm aiming for a size. But I guess one comes with the other :)

My aim is lose 1.5lbs a week - totally do-able, and if i continue to do that, this time next year I'll be 5 and a half stone less!!

But my mini aim is always for the next half stone - silver seven :)

Good Luck!

Twigs
xx

i think i am just learning that it is a very slow process it has taken me 10 years to but the weight on, so i have to be patient and it will come off in time i know, i really do need this slow process as i dont have to deprive myself of anything, i am just learning to eat less and eat healthier things which is fantastic if i deprive myself i always end up binging cause i have been eating that way for years so i cant just stop what i am use to completely in one day can i. i am understanding things now, so i reckon i am going to get on ok.

Hi, just felt the need to pop in and wish you luck! 100lbs plus can be done on WW - So far I've lost 82 lbs since mid October and apart from the last couple of weeks having had a couple of hiccups - my twin daughters birthday parties included - it's been a steady downhill process.

The important thing for me is that I haven't felt deprived of food or treats too much so dont feel as if I've been on a permanant diet. Also one big positive is that I feel that I have actually got my head round a new long term way of eating - I honestly dont think any other diet could have given me this gift!

Good luck xxx

I am with you ladies with having 100lb plus to lose as well.

I am taking it 7lbs at a time. I only wish I had been sensible enough to do this years ago and not try to lose loads only to get disheartened a few weeks in and slip right off track only to hate myself six months later when I had put it all on plus another stone on top.

So if you want support you are in the right place.

Good Luck

Wendy x

Hi, just felt the need to pop in and wish you luck! 100lbs plus can be done on WW - So far I've lost 82 lbs since mid October and apart from the last couple of weeks having had a couple of hiccups - my twin daughters birthday parties included - it's been a steady downhill process.

The important thing for me is that I haven't felt deprived of food or treats too much so dont feel as if I've been on a permanant diet. Also one big positive is that I feel that I have actually got my head round a new long term way of eating - I honestly dont think any other diet could have given me this gift!

Good luck xxx

Wow you have done really well. I often read success stories like yours but lately most of them have been surgery or replacement meal related. Whilst the end goal is the same the journey to get to it is so different. You have given me hope that it can be done even when you have a lot of weight to lose by a plan like WW etc.

Well Done.

Wendy x

Hiya

A close friend of mine lost about 8 stone on WW - about 112 pounds.

It took her 2 yrs but she never went without the whole time, still enjoyed her wkends out and treats, and 2 yrs on from losing it she has kept it off so it CAN be done!!

i also have loads of weight to lose and it does seem really daunting .i felt a bit down this week as i only lost half a pound and i stayed within my points ,i have this little voice that says its a weight loss not a gain then i think this will take me forever. its nice to see other people are the same and i think that definitely helps. good luck with your weight loss and lets hope we can all do it.

Back