Does anyone else keep it to themselves?

When I started in April, the only people who knew I'd joined sw were my oh and my mum. After about 3 stone people at work asked if I had my hair cut, to which I'd say yes. When really it was id a lost a chin or two!!! At 4 stone I had to buy new clothes and thats when people really started to notice, which I found sooo cringy even though they were being nice. After 6 stone and getting ready to go out after work a colleague said I cant believe thats your dress hung up, you must be so pleased. I said yes its a lovely colour and grinned:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another reason i don't tell anyone is because it's lots of pressure to do well and lose EVERY week, there's nothing wrong with taking the scenic route ;)

I only told my husband, mum and a friend that I was doing SW. Like everyone else I didn't want the constant questions in work about how the diet was going. It was only when I'd lost a stone and half and been on holiday for 6 weeks did people in work real use I'd lost weight!!! Still haven't told them though what day I get weighed!!

I joined the last time in September 2013, for what I hope will be the final part of my journey. I didn't tell anyone until I had lost the first stone and now everyone knows.
I still get people saying to me 'hey I have got this diet that you could do' and questioning what I eat but the proof is in the pudding is what I tell them......if I have lost 5 stone on SW and am still losing I am not about to change now lol.

Back