does anyone else love juicing?

jan87

i love juicing and smoothies. weight literally falls off me. my energy is through the roof and i glow. i make smoothies, soups you name it and its great. any one else love it? its coming into summer and ive just bought jason vales (the juice masters) slim for life to kick start me back.

hugs and kisses.

good idea! my uncle was on a diet on fruit smoothies and having a main meal in the evening, he lost quite a bit of weight,

but I couldnt, do that, not replace food with shakes, and I lost a bit of the weight anyway!

I rarely have smoothies so I should make some, I do enjoy yogurt and milk!

Can i ask what you put in your smoothies other than fruit/veg? Milk and yogurt is quite high in calories, even skim milk is 80 cal for 8 oz, which brings the calorie count up fairly high i should think. I can't imagine getting away with any less than 16 oz of milk for a smoothie.

Thanks!

Can i ask what you put in your smoothies other than fruit/veg? Milk and yogurt is quite high in calories, even skim milk is 80 cal for 8 oz, which brings the calorie count up fairly high i should think. I can't imagine getting away with any less than 16 oz of milk for a smoothie.

Thanks!

I always put a small dollop of low fat natural greek yoghurt in, or a low calorie (under 100) flavoured yoghurt. I never have milk in mine but I put in a LOT of ice and a tiny drop of fresh orange or apple. There is a lot of sugar in smoothies, so its not for CD but its a good way of getting your 5 a day if your not usually a fruit eater. In the summer I usually have a smoothie instead of breakfast or lunch

Back