Does anyone else sneek on the scales mid week??? xx

I do every day. I know my scales are completely different from sw scales, but, it still shows losses and if you're going in the right direction. But doing this works for me, as I'm never dissappointed with a 1lb loss at weigh in because I've been expecting it all week :)

Morning everyone,
I only ever weigh in at group because I no longer possess a set of scales :D I know I would never be off the things if I had them (as previous attempts at SW have proved). I used to get so disappointed if my own scales said I'd had say, a 3lb loss, then get to group and only lose 1lb, so this time out I've ditched them and am a whole lot happier :) It's a surprise every week now (altho not always a welcome one LOL :D).

Yeh sometimes the scales backfire, as i put a 1lb on over the weekend ooo dear! I'll have to step up my game this week but still lost 3lbs so least it's all the right way.. :) x x

I am always going on mine! My bf keeps telling me I have an obsession lol

I'm liking them at the moment... they are telling me that I should have lost the 2lbs i need to get to target when I WI tomorrow. Know I will be really gutted now though if my scales are wrong!

i do every day!!!! im hopeless but i cant help it,lol!!
i do though find it motivates me and suits me well to do it.....i did at one point(theres a thread here) get rid of my scales for about 6 weeks,but i hated it!! drove me mad so after 6 weeks i gave in and got them back.

:wave_cry:I'm exactly like all of you especially because I go to the gym every day now. I don't appear to be losing weight very quickly but my clothes are a lot looser so must be toning up. I'm sure the weight will come off quicker soon (trying to be optimistic)

i jump on the scales most mornings but i dont think are completely accurate. just want to judge if it looks as if i have lost from previous weigh in.

I hadnt had a set of scales in my house for years... until last week! I bought some WW ones from Argos and can't get off the things every 5 mins now... dangerous as if I'm weighing 'light' I might be tempted to cheat... guess I need to find a balance... they're in the cupboard for now! xxx

Back