Total Solution Does anyone else think Exante hot meals (spag bol etc) are gross?

Here's to praying - I'm at work and it's all I brought! :D

My hubby is doing this too and he loves the ones I hate and vice versa so it's working out really well lol

I love the orange chocolate and toffee nut & raisin bars. Eat one of each most days. Not into the shakes or meals so much.

Can't believe how much my boyfriend likes the bars, he's not even doing the plan - he's now having to order me more haha x

Another Indian Curry for lunch today - this is the best meal in the range for me - delicious! ;)

I had a hot cross bun bar today. I know it's not a hot meal but it's got the word 'hot' in it :D

Yummy!!

Hi everyone,
I currently have tried the shepherd's pie, curry, chilli and pizza. I loved them all and actually look forward to meal times, which is a novelty for a vlcd!

I ordered the bumper pack which is great value, but not so great if you don't like some of the flavours. I really didn't like the hazelnut shake.
Does anyone know if it's ok to have more than one meal style pack a day? I know you can only have one bar per day but can't find any info. re the meals. X

I think you can have any combination of the packs cant you??

so far ive had...lemon and yoghurt bar..ok but I found it a bit weird tasting.
Strawberry shake...made it too thick but with ice and more water think this will be ok.
Beef casserole...disgusting!!!!
curry and rice...lovely and tasty :)
Pizza...made this into dough balls and tomato dipping sauce...this was really nice. will add garlic next time and make garlic dough balls.
veg soup...ok
raspberry porridge...lovely
chocolate pudding...overcooked it but still nice.
coconut shake....ok.

tea tonight is going to be a hot meal, not sure which one and then a chopped up bar for dessert.

Yeah the meals are a treat! I like to save them and have them at tea time so I feel like I'm having a proper dinner when my boyfriend is :)

I don't think it matters as long as you have 3 a day. Once my variety pack thing has run out I'm gonna pick my own bundle, I'll have tried everything so I can pick the best bits :) x

PS try the burger in a bun recipe! Half the pizza pack for bun, half the burger pack, pizza base for sauce :)

Great, thanks Biz and Boof! The doughballs sound amazing and I'll definitely be trying the burger in a bun! Yum! Thanks ladies xx

Curry is still my fave hot meal, and the sweet and sour noodles are not bad, but I'm getting to like the Red Bean Chilli.

The secret is to 'soak yer beans' first ;) :D

I actually stirred in the boiling water this morning at 11.30am, covered the bowl with a plate and then went out for 45 minutes.
Came back and just microwaved the meal as normal (a bit shorter time) and it was perfect - just like real chilli con carne. Recommended :)

Mmm that sounds delish! I must try either the beans or curry today! x

Hiya i didnt order any just coz they looked yuck lol but i got 3 packs of something free, beef abd kidney beans or something and i know i wont use them, dont know if its ok to offer them free to a good home or not on here? im a bar and shake girl, only had the chocolate shake so far and i thought it was nice x

They have a swapping group on face book x

Sorry! I thought we just weren't allowed to swap on here. Noted :)

Back