Does anyone else torture themselves?! (Food)

Looks like i'm not the only one then! It seems strange, you would think we would all be avoiding food as much as possible. I have found myself looking at pizza hut websites and looking at what I used to order but I don't really want it when I do.

Oh gosh im the same! Im always reading cook books at the moment, and have to have a smell of everyones food! Why I do it I do not know!

I'm exactly the same. My OH just told me to get my head out of his dinner as I was having a good old sniff!!

I'm constantly staring at my hubby's dinner when he's eating and last night at work I kept looking at the menus on restaurant websites!

Whenever I go somewhere I scour the menus and imagine what I would have. But of course I only have my sparkling water or black coffee. 100% all the way for me!

I have made the kids dinner this evening, I put my heart and soul in to it! It was a shepherds pie with lots of secret veggies, it smelt delish! Do some of you still enjoy cooking on your diets? Granted it was my first day today but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't mind cooking for the kids, at least not anymore, the first 20 days could be hard, but now I keep my last meal of the day, the bar (yummmm) till after all the food has been cooked and that seems to help me..

I was about to say no but I'm sat here watching a cookery program on TV LOL.I can't stand smelling the food I cook though-it all smells sooooo good :D I have to escape when the kids are eating too.

It's so funny reading the post's as I do exact same thing. I watch all the cookery programmes, look in my fridge all the time.

I sit looking at my husband when he is eating his dinner which is driving him mad he say's it's so rude. I can't help it I watch every mouthfull.

I have made all sorts of new things and have had a bit of a kick out of not eating them.

I do find myself looking at things in the supermarket that I would have bought before CD and now I feel so good about not buying them which is wierd.

However my hubby is making chicken salad for his tea tonight and I have had to walk away from the kitchen as the smell is driving me crazy:D

Back