Does anyone else use the same healthy extras

I am looking for variety in breakfasts. Does any flavour oat so simple count as a healthy extra?
Also, started having smoothies for breakfast, filling and lets me have bread for lunch if I want it. Blending the fruit doesn't change it from a free food does it?

No, it's only the original, plain oatso simple for a hexb, along with 1 oat/scan bran.

An YES, blending fruit into smoothies does change them from free foods and you will need to syn them!!

Lots of you seem to have 2 choices for each healthy extra, is this because you do red and green? i do EE and only have one choice for A and one choice for B. Am i doing this right or am i depriving myself?

No, you're not depriving yourself - on EE you onoly get one of each healthy extra :)

Riggers, be careful with smoothies! A friend of mine told me they have syns!

Why can we not have 1/2 and 1/2 HEs? 350 ml skim milk is a lot, as is 4 cheese triangles.... What difference does it make if we use half and half? I cannot drink milk on its own, only have it in cereal/tea/coffee, so hard for me to use it up at the end of the day.

Thanks Annev and Harry's Mom, don't really know how to give them a syn value as they are fruits, shame bout the smoothies, my little boy who you are lucky to get one fruit a day into loves them, seemed brekky we could all enjoy. And any idea about ready brek? Is it just 28g of the plain?

thanks people
Keep the faith!

Back