Does anyone else.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jabbathehut, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    ...find it hard to read of good losses when people have cheated?

On my first CD journey, my friend and I decided to do it together. I stuck to it religiously and she cheated every single week, yet her losses were as good as or better than mine. It actually really upset me to know how hard I was trying and how someone else could do it half heartedly and still lose. It wasn't jealousy - I was happy for her, but also annoyed, if that makes sense?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Slimming World
    It is difficult, but the way I see it is cheats never prosper!!

She never hacked it as long as you did last time. I couldn't constantly put my body in and out of ketosis, it can't be good for you surely??
  4. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Jabba, I did CD last year and had good losses each week despite cheating!! I gained ALL of the weight as soon as I stopped CD as I hadnt addressed my problems with food!! This time I have done almost 8 weeks with not ONE single cheat!! I feel confident that that weight has gone forever!! I have not cheated as I dont want that food anymore, I dont want that life and I dont want that FAT!!

I agree with Angel cheats never prosper!!

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Answer to your question YES! it really p's me off when people announce they have eaten X Y Z then still managed to lose 6lb! when I've stuck to ss all week and lose 14oz.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.