Does anyone else.....

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
...find it hard to read of good losses when people have cheated?

On my first CD journey, my friend and I decided to do it together. I stuck to it religiously and she cheated every single week, yet her losses were as good as or better than mine. It actually really upset me to know how hard I was trying and how someone else could do it half heartedly and still lose. It wasn't jealousy - I was happy for her, but also annoyed, if that makes sense?

It is difficult, but the way I see it is cheats never prosper!!

She never hacked it as long as you did last time. I couldn't constantly put my body in and out of ketosis, it can't be good for you surely??

Hi Jabba, I did CD last year and had good losses each week despite cheating!! I gained ALL of the weight as soon as I stopped CD as I hadnt addressed my problems with food!! This time I have done almost 8 weeks with not ONE single cheat!! I feel confident that that weight has gone forever!! I have not cheated as I dont want that food anymore, I dont want that life and I dont want that FAT!!

I agree with Angel cheats never prosper!!

xxx

Answer to your question YES! it really p's me off when people announce they have eaten X Y Z then still managed to lose 6lb! when I've stuck to ss all week and lose 14oz.

Back