Does anyone else

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chunky monkeys, 26 June 2008.

1. chunky monkeys

chunky monkeys Active Member

have thoughts at times where they think i dont think i can do this anymore. Dont no why i'm not feeling hungry or anything just feel so bored at times with no going out and knowing all i've got is a soup/shake in the evening. Plus i'm soooo bloated, not been to the loo for a week, dont even know if there any laxatives i can take. xx
  2. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi hun

Yes but think of how great u will feel when its done!!! Take duxolax i dont have a prob with consipation if u buy fibre clear mix it in ya water its helps xxxxxx
  3. chunky monkeys

chunky monkeys Active Member

I know i will feel great. Thanks for that. I will go get sum now. xx
  4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Hang in there!! I'm sure you'll feel better after Dulcolax....;):D
  5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Take them at about 9ish and in morning get ready to run to the loo!!!! The fibre clear just makes ya poo softer so not so consipated also drink buckets of water i find i get bloated when im not drinking enough xxxxxxx
  6. delilah

delilah Well-Known Member

keep a picture of someone whos figure youd like to get to or a nice outfit u want to be able to wear, something that will keep u motivated. just think this is the quickest way of losing weight and its only gonna take a few months out of your life for amazing benefits! xxx