Does anyone ever feel like they're cheating?

Spikeysaurus

If you realise towards the end of the day that you've not had any meat so you could technically be on a green day and not a EE one, and so can scarf down an extra 2 hexes? I've just realised this for today, but it feels like eating extra food for greediness/ for the sake of it rather than for any healthy purpose.

If you're hungry, go for it.

If not, don't!

I said this on a previous thread, if you are following EE then follow it. It's to make it easy and take the thought out of it. If you follow ref and green then that's different but on EE it doesn't matter what you eat.

Just my thoughts.

I said this on a previous thread, if you are following EE then follow it. It's to make it easy and take the thought out of it. If you follow ref and green then that's different but on EE it doesn't matter what you eat.

Just my thoughts.

So in short, yeah, it's cheating! No sneaky extra hexes for me today. :)

How on earth is it cheating??

OP is following EE, so it's an extra HE!

I'm sure some people switch days and call it red or green but surely if you are EE then it doesn't matter.

It depends, if your hungry and you haven't had them then have them, as yeah you could switch to a green day. I know loads of people who decide whether they're doing ee or not later on in the day by what they've eaten and what they fancy.

If your not hungry though, don't force yourself to eat them.

Your body doesn't know your on EE, so if you want to switch to green because your hungry and want the extra healthy extra's then go for it, but if your full and don't want them, keep calling it an ee day.

I generally have all my beeakfasts and lunches so they're suitable for green or extra easy, I usually decide at tea time which day to do depending on what I fancy then.

If you realise towards the end of the day that you've not had any meat so you could technically be on a green day and not a EE one, and so can scarf down an extra 2 hexes? I've just realised this for today, but it feels like eating extra food for greediness/ for the sake of it rather than for any healthy purpose.

I do this too and whilst it does feel 'naughty', the HEx's are built into the plan for a reason. On days like these I tend to have an extra hifi bar in the evening, not because I'm hungry but because I want something sweet. I don't rally consider eating an extra hifi as greediness, it isn't the same a scoffing down a king size mars bar!

I don't see why you can't have the extras! It says in the book you can chop and changed your days so have ee red or green however you fancy I say :) red and green worked just fab before ee so do it :)

If you are eating it just because you can then it isn't really sticking to plan but if you want something to eat and realise that could be a hifi bar as your food has either been suitable for a red or green day then its not cheating at all.
It can also work the other way round and if you are doing red/green and have stuck to superfree etc and havent had your hex till later in the day you could not have them and have meat/carbs as appropriate.

I occasionally tend to change days to swerve the superfree rule. Naughty I know but I use and abuse the plans to my convenience.

I know really superfree is recommended on all plans, but I feel less naughty if I swerve the 1/3 on red or green days?? Odd!

Example yesterday, I'd had porridge for breakfast and veg soup for lunch and fancied comfort food for dinner so switched to green and had meat free burgers, cheesy ( extra hexa) Sw chips and beans! I could easily have had this all on EE but would have felt really bad. It's also says like this that make the plan that little bit easier for me, I managed to not scoff chocolate as my comfort food last night, and tweaked the plan to suit me and satisfy what I wanted! It also meant I had my extra hexb as an afternoon snack which was nice as fruit sometimes does get boring!

Mrs s before ee we didn't have to have super free and it worked red and green :) I used to live on green days and it dropped off :)

i'm pretty bad for craving sweet stuff at night after dinner, used to have a mug of options but now i blend together a banana some strawberries and yogurt and drink it, its super sweet and rich and delicious would reccomend it to anyone in need a sweet fix
xxx

i'm pretty bad for craving sweet stuff at night after dinner, used to have a mug of options but now i blend together a banana some strawberries and yogurt and drink it, its super sweet and rich and delicious would reccomend it to anyone in need a sweet fix
xxx

When you say blend do you mean puree? Fruit should be synned on sw if eaten this way?

oh my, how can blending veg for soup be free but not fruit, i understand its lots of calories and easy to over-consume
not putting more in than i would eat generally. :doh::doh: silly me my second week and i'm already messing up haha xxx

I don't see why you can't have the extras! It says in the book you can chop and changed your days so have ee red or green however you fancy I say :) red and green worked just fab before ee so do it :)

They still work now too! I got to target and staying there now for 12 months on red and green! :)

Back