Does anyone ever feel the urge to have a sneaky early weigh in?

I'm a serial weigher, I like to see that the scales are going down, I'm so inpatient. I always know that if I weigh myself before bed I'll be 2lb lighter in morning, but now I'm exercising its all gone to pot but this week my scales said I'd lost 1lb and at class I'd lost just that!!

Right, after official WI tonight my scales are going away! No more sneaky WIs for me.

I get urges to weight myself all the time too.
But after starting WW at home, and then joining class, I'm trying to just wait for official WI.
Especially as last week when I weighed at home, I'd lost 2lbs, which I was chuffed with.
Went to my meeting the next morning and I'd actually lost 6lbs. Couldn't believe it.
I'm pretty sure their scales are wrong haha.

Although I am worried about what the result is going to be in Thursday.
Not because I think I've had a gain or anything, but just because I simply don't know and am anxious and want it to be a loss.
And I suppose weighing beforehand gives you a rough idea what it's going to be.
But I must resist! haha

I got the ww scales and think to myself right I'll try once a week weigh in and guaranteed by day 4 I'm having a sneaky weigh in but oh now caught me and decides to fine me anything from £1 to £5 each time and it goes into a terramundi pot where we can't get it.
need some motivation at the moment though :(

I didn't have a scales in the house and I bought one for my oh as he is trying to build muscle for our wedding in september and was complaining of not having a scales. So off I went and bought him one he uses it once a week but I'm a total disaster my wi is tonight and I had a sneaky look when I got up this morning

Back