Does anyone feel bloated???

I'm sure I won't need to, your going to have good loss.

Good luck for your weigh in hun!

xx

Thanks, Guys. I feel so worried, I know I havent lost as I feel so HUGE (tummy) Ive posted on C/D as well to see if its anything to do with my shakes... OMG Ive so got a bloated tummy, my son asked if Ive a baby!!!!!!! Yes, its that round at the moment sob sob

Woof X

a whooshie is when you suddenly loose a lot of weight as your body gives up the fat cells it has filled with water. Typically it can be 6-8lbs
is this real ??? please say it is :0) does your body really fill youre fat cells with water ?? how rude of it !!!I NEED A WHOOSHIE !!!

should set up a little atkins camp while we wait :0)
o! will there be a line do you think???

most defo, Im hoping my wooooooshie ( notice its rather a large 1) happens 2m for my weigh-in. Hope urs comes very soon as well.

Woof X

Woof it might just be because you have been eating solids? Your body has just been used to the shakes for a while, i know when i first started eating again i felt HUGE but weigh in time told a different story! Im sure you will be fine and a whooooosh will be heading your way

xx

You know what Jules, you have a good point. I didnt think of that. 3 weeks on just shakes, my body must not know whats hit it.
You clever sausage (low carb, of course)

Thanks babes

Woof X

is this real ??? please say it is :0) does your body really fill youre fat cells with water ?? how rude of it !!!I NEED A WHOOSHIE !!!

Well that's the theory anyway.

Good luck today woof.

how cute is that!!!! Whoosh fairy. Hope she comes and see`s me very soon. Would it work if I were to put my tummy under my pillow for the fairy. She can leave me a lovely flat 1 hee hee

Wishing woofy X

lol woof. i don't know how well you'd sleep with your tummy under the pillow - if you manage to do it, let me know how x

Back